“Lunch in style!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My friend and I each ordered salads - and they were both delicious. The goat cheese addition was spectacular. Service was excellent and highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I have had several dishes--they've all been fine. We've never tried the pizza, but we've asked about the crust (we like thin). The server said it was hand tossed, so you probably need to mention that if you order pizza. We've never been to dinner, so we can't answer any of the questions. It is busy at lunch at the times we've been there. We like it, so it's definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We go to Rosa's pizzzeria whenever we are in Prescott and order the spinach and garlic pizza. This pizza has been consistently great and is enough for two meals. My boyfriend cooks, so naturally he was curious as to how the pizza was made. Rosa's husband (head chef) came to our table and they "talked pizza". The menu is extensive and even had fish and chips one time we were there. The restaurant is in an old Prescott building and the architecture is interesting. The staff is friendly and over the course of a year has been the same waitstaff. Lunch and dinner is served quickly and good attention is paid to patrons by the servers. If there is an event going on in town there may be a little wait even though the restaurant is of good size. They are definitely worth the wait! Rosa's is a couple of blocks off the square so it's a nice little walk and is just past Granite Creek which is so pretty, especially in the fall. Can't wait for our next Pizza Trip to Prescott.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Went in last Monday for a lunch with a group of friends. It was our first time at Rosa's as we were all escaping the Phoenix heat for the day. The first thing I noticed was the wonderful aroma of garlic when we walked in. Always inviting! Then I noticed a large group of men in work clothes with the orange vests, maybe some type of construction or road workers, and I saw that as another great sign! They had a table loaded up with pizzas and I was eager to try them. Then I noticed all the fun decor and the bar on the side and the bicycle on the wall and all the pictures of Italy. Maybe a little bit over the top, but then we met Rosa and it was definitely a display of her...shall we say, passion. Think Bette Midler. We were lucky enough to have Rosa be our server that day and we had a blast. She was warm and funny and we felt like we were having lunch at her house. Also, her young son was helping her out with getting our drinks and he was a doll. First we shared a couple of salads. I preferred the house salad with the vinaigrette. Then we sample a few types of pizza. My favorite was the Godfather. What I really enjoyed about the pizza was the delicious hot gooey cheese and the chewy fresh crust and the freshness of the tomatoes. My friends opted for cannoli, which they said was delicious, but I had to have the tiramisu. I am on a quest to find the best tiramisu and I would say this was absolutely in the running....possibly at the top of my list now. We just had a very comfortable, homey fun filled lunch with delicious food!

Reviewed 26 June 2014

Walking into Rosa's Pizzeria brings forth a wonderful garlic fragrance. This is great Italian fare in Prescott, Arizona. I had the meat lasagna; enough for two people. There is unlimited garlic bread. I was so pleased to find this restaurant.