Hampton Inn Prescott
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Residence Inn Prescott(Prescott)
View Hotel
The Forest Villas Hotel(Prescott)
Rodeway Inn(Prescott)
Apache Lodge(Prescott)
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Prescott)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolfitness centertrader joesclean hotelexcellent hotelthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastcookiesgreat place to staywould highly recommend this hotelhot tubexcellent staystaff was very friendly and helpfulwould stay againconvenient locationfront desk staffcomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is going to be a very easy review to write: everything about this property is top notch. I was aware of the construction going on and thus it came as no surprise, unlike some other reviewers. I noted that the crews were held in abeyance until 8AM and cleared the area promptly at 5PM. What I didn't appreciate was the overly mildewy smell of the washed carpets - but that too went away promptly.

Breakfast was good and plentiful. This property is only three stories tall and is located near the Prescott Gateway Mall (my how the area has changed! My first visit in 30 years). And famed Whiskey Row is only a 4 minute drive away.

One note to the Management: I see that you have the cola-vending machine on a timer, shutting it off from 10PM to 9AM - to keep the noise down, especially those staying in the adjacent suite; however having the ice maker grind away all night kind of defeats the purpose.

This is a great property and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank I-heart-Travel
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I really enjoy this hotel when travelling for business. The beds are comfortable, the fitness room and hot tub are very nice, and the breakfast is very good. The staff is very friendly and willing to help with any issues. The hotel lobby was being remodeled, but other than that everything was excellent.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Surprises are seldom welcome, especially when traveling. I'm surprised that TripAdvisor wasn't able to tell us that the lobby was being renovated - tile being laid and the front counter was a rolling cart. The hosts were welcoming and friendly.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave, a table and two chairs. And we were close to the back door so we didn't have to encounter the construction in the lobby every time we entered or left the building. The queen beds were smaller than expected - I didn't know it, but apparently queen beds come in at least two sizes - ours were a "2S". The beds were noticeably smaller than those we had used the night before at the DoubleTree. Quite cozy ;-)

The pool was nice, but the "fitness center" consisted of a treadmill and elliptical machine, with a TV that, although nice and new, was frustrating to find the simplest channels - like local news. A guide in the center might have been helpful.

Breakfast was very good, with a variety of eggs and bacon or sausage, plus the usual waffle iron, pastries and bagels, yogurt, fruit, toast, juice and coffee. The best part of our two night stay.

1  Thank Ross P
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Rooms were clean and smelled very nice, breakfast was good and a nice variety to choose from, staff very friendly and helpful but I was unaware of the construction going on. The pool area was enjoyable. I would recommend this place to stay. Location was great!

1  Thank Twyla S
Reviewed 18 March 2014

very clean and comfortable. Needing nothing else to feel relaxed and enjoy our stay. The hot fresh chocolate chip cookies at night also felt like home. I especially liked that the bathroom had two electric outlets on either side of the sinks so I and my husband didnt have to squeeze the other out.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
manager007, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Prescott, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Hello EBNYIII,
Thank you for your warm and honest review of our hotel, The Hampton Inn Prescott. It makes us so happy that you feel right at home, that is our goal! We look forward to your quick return.
Susie