“Our Family's Favorite”

Ranked #47 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Description: At LaBruzza's Ristorante, excellence in all areas of our restaurant for the benefit of our customers is our constant goal. We appreciate people's opinions and welcome your feedback in order to better serve you. Having been in business since 1988, our loyal customers have made LaBruzza's Italian Ristorante a favorite for over 25 years. If for some reason, your experience was not what you expected, we would like to hear what you feel we could do better. We welcome the opportunity to make LaBruzza's Italian Ristorante your favorite Italian eatery. Thank you.
Prescott Valley, Arizona
“Our Family's Favorite”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

If we have a choice to eat out, this is our place to go. We love, love the chicken parmesan. I prefer the red sauce, my husband...the alfredo. It's a favorite among the locals. There's always plenty of food and you never leave hungry. Maria is our favorite server. She's the best. Be sure to ask for her section. Parking is sometimes a challenge but it's well worth it!

• Visited June 2014

Scottsdale, Arizona
“So So”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Labruzza's after an acquaintance recommended we dine there. The atmosphere is nice and you can bring your own wine should you choose to do so, which is nice but I am a picky Italian, New Yorker so for me, the sauce was not really what I was hoping for. It was not awful by any means but it was not over the top great either. The service was good but we probably would not return as for me it just did not fit the really italian experience.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank love2traveltogether
Palm Desert, California
“Really enjoyed it”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great food - Nice size servings - Good service - Good value. Parking can be a little crowded. May have to wait a bit for a table. But this is often the case with a small family restaurant that do it right.

• Visited April 2014
Reno, Nevada
“Good food - good value”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I had Chicken Marsala which was very nicely prepared. Chicken was filleted very thin, pressed out and sautéed in the flavorful Marsala sauce. It came with a side of spaghetti pasta and I chose to have a covered with marinara sauce, that was very average tasting and not enough for the volume of spaghetti. Bottom line I still go back to LaBruzza to try it again.

Visited May 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“Great Little Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This little Italian restaurant is a slice of heaven. LaBruzza's is located just outside of Prescott on
W Iron Springs Rd. The menu has a nice variety as well as low prices. The most expensive item is $ 15.95. It is very casual so please take the family. It is rather small so can get crowded and is closed on Sunday and Monday. The best part of this restaurant is you can take your own wine with No corking few and the food is outstanding. Enjoy

• Visited March 2014