“Amazing!!!! Must visit!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 9 Prescott B&B and Inns
“Amazing!!!! Must visit!!!!”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Wow, where do I begin! Visiting this place is a must! It's simply amazing... The home is gorgeous, the view is breathtaking, the food is incredible, the owners are genuinely amazing people. My fiancé and I needed to get out of the heat so we decided to take a last minute trip to Prescott...and while doing so we found this place! We ended up calling it "our" place because we felt at home the minute we got there! It turned out to be a blessing to us and one we will visit frequently! I can't wait to bring my family, they'll love it! We called Gail at 12 on a Saturday, she happened to have a room available and we were there within an hour! Gail and Tim were so welcoming! Gail had asked if we had dietary restrictions and I had mentioned I was going no gluten and here the next day I had the most amazing breakfast... And what would you know but it was gluten free! She went out of her way to accommodate me, even when I told her I was totally fine with eggs and fruit. We can't wait to go back, simply amazing... Worth every dollar! I promise, this a gem worth visiting!

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Kristina F

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My friend and I were planning to stop in Prescott overnight only, to get away from the heat of Phoenix (our starting place) and Las Vegas (our destination...a basketball tourney of her son). When I looked online, Whispering Pines seemed like an ideal spot....a little remote, pine trees, hillside view of Prescott, windows, breakfast. I was delight to find that a room was available, with a private bath. When we arrived (perfect directions were given) I was even more pleased with our choice! The welcome, the wrap-around deck, the quiet, the comfort.... nothing overlooked. Even homemade chocolates! The bed was super-comfy. The next morning, when my friend's husband told her there was really no need to come to Vegas, it was our good fortune to find out that a room was available that night, too! So we were able to enjoy some of the fun stuff of Prescott all day, including a fabulous storm that we viewed from the upper living area's wall of windows. God's power in nature!! We thoroughly enjoyed the two delicious breakfasts served by Gayle and Tim, and their suggestions for hiking were perfect. Thumb Butte --- well it turns out it's straight up! We would definitely stay there again, and I hope to get my hubby up there soon. Gracious hospitality... close to heaven is a good description. Loved it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marcia S
Tim-Gayle G, Owner at Whispering Pines Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 10 August 2014
Thanks Marcia for your feedback. We are so happy we were able to keep you both another night and spoil you with the lovely storm, chocolates and our great breakfasts. Looking forward to your return with your husband. Cheers! Tim & Gayle
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 30 July 2014

My wife and I needed to get away for just a day; and after looking at all the web sites for B & B's in the Prescott area I chose W/P. We were given a warm welcome by Tim and Gayle when we arrived and shown our room an were introduced to some others that were staying there; and told a little bit about the property and the area. Let me tell you the view is outstanding what a fantastic place to get away from it all for bit. There are some small trails that they put on the property that are great just to walk with you wife. There is a trail that leads to a view of Prescott Valley with a couple of wooden rocking chairs; very romantic.My wife and I didn't do a lot just wanted some down time and were told pretty much to make our selves at home. It felt like being in an extension of with comfort. Great place to unwind.

Room Tip: Loft area with private rest rooms available.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Appolyon2012
Tempe, Arizona
Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was our second visit and it was as delightful as the first. Tim and Gayle Graham who are the owners are just lovely people who make you feel so welcome and pay attention to every detail. It was so nice to chat and spend time with them again.

We selected the Prescott Room again on the first floor which has its own entrance and just a beautiful view. The elevation is about 6100 fee with a beautiful view of Prescott, the San Francisco Peaks and the surrounding area. It is the best non-water view we have ever seen. They have a magnificent deck that wraps around the house with elevated chairs and tables to enhance your view. We spent time each of three evenings before and after sunset enjoying the incredible views.

There are many birds and critters plus beautiful landscaping to keep you entertained and appreciative of nature. We played pentanque and cribbage and enjoyed the games and views while playing.

The breakfasts are very tasty with delicious fresh fruit in addition to a delicious entree. They also provide you with a plate of homemade chocolates from Gayle. They have a refrigerator and microwave for your use along with bottled water and soda. The common areas are delightful and provide such wonderful views of birds and nature.

We once again played golf while we were there and only wished we could have stayed longer. We hope to return again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 19KHand58
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We recently celebrated our 41st anniversary in Prescott and treated ourselves to a stay at the Whispering Pines B&B. The location is magnificent, overlooking the Prescott Valley through towering ponderosa pines with glimpses of Sedona red rocks and the San Francisco Peaks in the far distance. The views can be enjoyed both indoors and outside, from the expansive deck or through interior floor-to-ceiling windows. The pines really do whisper, with a most relaxing sound that promotes restful sleep and sweet dreams. And in the morning, Gayle and Tim Graham greet you with a delicious breakfast feast, featuring a scrumptious hot dish (special dietary needs are happily accommodated) as well as an assortment of seasonal fresh fruits, cereals, muffins, yogurt, etc. The Graham's are engaging and solicitous hosts. We had a wonderful stay. Highly recommended!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lois E
Saint Joseph, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just loved the name "Whispering Pines" when I went on line to search for a birding and hiking getaway for myself and my sisters. This B&B was a wonderful surprise! The wind indeed whispers through the magnificent ponderosa pines as we enjoyed watching hummingbirds, mountain bluebirds, bridled titmice, and many other species of birds from the glorious wrap around deck. We didn't want to leave. A beautiful mountaintop lodge with delightful hosts and their sweet Cameo! And did I mention the breakfasts? So looking forward to the next visit!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for the first time and loved it. We already like the location and wanted to hike in the area. It exceeded expectations and was really really great. The breakfasts were healthy and delicious and the bird watching and views were fantastic. Would recommend it without hesitation.

• Stayed May 2014