“Fantastic pizza”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The pizza was fabulous! I took my dad here for the first time and he really enjoyed the thin crust meat lovers pizza. The two guys who own the place are very friendly and make you feel right at home. The building is very unique as it was an old stone built gas station in the early 1920s and possibly before that a stagecoach stop. So, the food is great, service friendly and the atmosphere interesting and historical. Worth the stop and prices very reasonable too.

There are newer reviews for Tastebud's Pizza

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We ordered take out. very fast service. We ordered Chicken Margarita thin crust. Very delicious! Will go again when we visit Prescott again.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

Decided on a take-out pizza for the evening and gave Tastebuds a try. The gluten-free & thin crust option appealed and delivered well on our expectations. Will dine there in the future with seating options inside and out. Inside is a sports-bar feel. Pizza was delicious!

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

I can not vouch for the atmosphere because i had my Pizza delivered, but my husband went in for a sandwich last week and said it was great and he wants to go back with me when we can eat and have a drink.
I ordered a gluten-free pizza yesterday and it was delivered by a very friendly guy. It was delicious! Cooked a little crispy like i asked and incredibly flavorful with lots of toppings. It was the same price as all the other gluten-free pizza's in town and the best one i've had. My new fav!

1  Thank iheartfoodandwine
Reviewed 22 August 2013

3 of us went to Tastebuds and pretty much tried everything, drinks, appetizers, pizza, sub and it was all great. We tried the breaded mushrooms and mac and cheese bites for appetizers, they were both really good. The thin crust meat lovers pizza was awesome, the boneless chicken wings were perfectly done, (I had the hot mango, my new favorite). The cold italian sub also was really good. Service was excellent and felt very welcome. We will be regulars and love the new bar and outside beer garden! Great job Jim and Steve!

1  Thank William B