“Bill still rockin in the free world”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bill's Grill

Bill's Grill
Ranked #15 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sahuarita, AZ
“Bill still rockin in the free world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013

Since we love Bill's pizza in town, we had to try out his burger joint...boy, are we glad we did! No doubt one of the best burgers I have ever put in my mouth...just incredible. We had the local organic beef which was more spendy, but well worth it. Black Angus would have been good as well I suspect. I had mine with Carmelized Onions and onion straws and it was outstanding. Bill really seems to "get" the restaurant business...this guy is a genius...seriously. He only uses the best ingredients...his buns were amazing...I believe they make them themselves. He doesn't miss a thing...every detail is optimized. Our bill was pretty high for 2 people eating burgers and splitting a small sweet tator fry, but that was the 3 microbrews we consumed between us...they go for about $5 a pop so that will add to your bill in a hurry. Good service and great food...thank you Mr. Bill.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank AZDuckman

Phoenix
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

Nothing fancy to look at but the food is amazing. Their mango salsa is the best Ive ever tasted and their asian slaw is wonderful.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank skylinewest
Prescott, Arizona
“Love Burgers? Bill's Grill is for you.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

I, my husband, and friends go to Bill's Grill often. We have not been disappointed yet. Every meal has been great -- food and service. I love being able to get the local beef raised without hormones. The burgers are prepared in many different ways. I like the spicy ones. My friends have told me their salads are good too. If I can ever pry myself away from their burgers, I will try one. We always go for the sweet potato fries. Try their milk shakes; one is enough for two people. I wish they weren't so good. Sometimes I have to drink a whole one.

I do have one complaint -- the bathroom (only one). The grill is in an old building, so I am not sure the bathroom situation can be improved. I can only hope.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank RainyDaysAZ
“What a shame..going downhill”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

Have been here for their food several times before and although somewhat pricey, thought the food was good. The last visit 3 out of 4 of us were very disappointed. Won't go back as long as owner has two places and not paying attention.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LeeandGeorgia
arizona
“Best burgers in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

This place serves the best hamburgers in the Tri-City area. The buns are home-made, and locally raised hormone-free beef is an option. There is also a wide choice of toppings to choose from. Also, if you like beer, there is an large selection of micro-brews on tap along with micro-brewed root beer. The owner uses only quality ingredients, unlike the plethora of chain hamburger joints around the area. For the type of food served and the food quality, this is the best restaurant of its kind in the area.

• Visited May 2013