“Very Good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We really enjoyed our lunch here! Since we were taking some visiting friends from out of town, we were hoping this would be a good experience. We were not disappointed! The food was very fresh, and obviously prepared in house. From the chips at each table to each entree, the food was yummy! The decor is fun, the service was quick and responsive and the prices reasonable. All this made for a nice positive experience and we will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

the food was fresh and not heat lamped. the décor was bright and interesting. had other things on the menu I would try on another visit. that is not always the case.

1  Thank Iris C
Reviewed 30 January 2014

The food was excellent, had the Pollo Fundido. I enjoy Mexican food and look for types that are more authentic, which this was. I will be going back and taking my friends with me!

1  Thank Jeff L
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Wanted to watch the football game while we ate and they were very accommodating. The bar is an extension of the dining room but still very well decorated. Soon there were others that joined us in the bar.

I ordered the Tres Amigos platter and it was delicious (and huge). Chili Verde, Chili Colorado and Chili Relleno, what more could you ask for? The service was right on. After staying at the Best Western next door several times and never eating at the Plaza Bonita, that will certainly change in the future.

1  Thank aztripper45
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Greetings upon entering and was asked for boote or table. Liked the bright wonderful decor, very Mexicano, with large areas and a sitting area in the bar, where we sat. The chips were warm and had little if any salt a BIG plus. The service was quick but being a first time had questions. The server mentioned the wine was $2.99 and Modelo $1.99, which was to our liking. I ordered the vegetable burrito which was plentiful and fresh. I did not eat the wrap but there were abundant veggies, black beans and way too much rice for my palate. My friend ordered one cheese enchilada and one shredded beef taco to which it was thumbs up. The chips and salsa were refreshed and water was delivered upon request--I resonate with asking for water so as not to waste. The meal was topped off with homemade flan! Easy dining for a Friday night and eager to return to sample something different.

1  Thank lyfeworksjkl