“The ultimate sinful food!”
Review of Devil's Pantry

Devil's Pantry
Ranked #74 of 226 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: Located on Historic Whiskey Row, in Beautiful Prescott Arizona, Owners Amy and Dave Seigler bring together the BEST food and beverages you'd find at the State Fair and your local micro Brewery. Fast, Fresh, Friendly, take your food across the street and picnic at the "Square" or dine in the casual "help yourself" environment. Menu ranges fro $0-$10- and includes unique items and those we all crave such as Deep Fried Twinkies, bacon wrapped corn dogs, fish and chips, Dip-n-Dots Ice Cream and hand crafted beer. You should see the "Loaded Lord of the Fries" Menu!
Reviewed 18 September 2013

You have to just try it! The atmosphere is far from romantic & I wouldn't suggest bringing a business associate but at 2:00 in the morning this is, without a doubt, the busiest place in Prescott! It's fattening, it's greasy, it's the ultimate comfort food! Everything comes in a paper lined basket, no silver spoons here & you can seat yourself in this ultra casual "county fair" themed restaurant! The real difference at Devil's Pantry is everything's home made, including their spicy chili, (yum)! Where else can you get fries drenched in everything & deep fried twinkies? Please owners, if you're reading, could you add deep fried veggies to your menu?? Then you'll be complete with the 4 food groups, since potatoes are technically a starch, lol!

1  Thank WendySzo

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I work at a business on Whiskey Row and had to depend on delivery for dinner this evening. I ordered the chicken strip basket with smothered fries. The options on the gravy were beef or country and I told the girl on the phone to use what she thought was best. I ended up with beef gravy on the fries and country gravy for the chicken.....it was simply AMAZING! I had the food within 10 minutes and the sweet girl delivering was so friendly! You guys are great and I'm so glad you're here!

1  Thank molly a
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Been there twice. The first time we both ordered their chili (no beans) which was quite good. However, our second (and last) "adventure" was a disaster. Service was very slow and we were the only customers at that time. My wife's chicken strip plate was very overcooked and like the sole of a shoe. My chicken parmesan sandwich used the same chicken strip so was just the same. We took over half home and tried to rescue the food...we were successful as we are both very good cooks. I really don't see us returning even though we spend a lot time in Downtown Prescott.

2  Thank Stephen J
David S, Owner at Devil's Pantry, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

So Sorry your visit was less than perfect- we have been training 2 new staff members- and they will be reading your review for training purposes. Thank you. Any time the food/ service is lacking, please let us know so we can fix the problem- and the experience. we have 1 goal- for your experience to be awesome- and when we miss, we will do whatever we can to "make it right"

Reviewed 27 August 2013

One of my favorite places. The cheeseburger fries are the best! Also one of my favorites is the chocolate covered bacon or maybe a deep fried oreo!!!!

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Tried the chicken strips basket last night and they are actually patties,not strips. You get 2 and both were over cooked and very dry and chewy...not a recommendation if you have soft teeth or dentures. No flavor-VERY disappointing! The fries are buried under the chicken and were soggy and pretty bland. Also had a corn dog and the batter was a tad soggy and almost cake like as opposed to fried and crispy, have actually had better from the frozen section of the grocery store. Have to admit though that the coconut shrimp was tasty and fried to perfection. We have only ordered dinner from here and still have yet to find many items we prefer, maybe we should switch to just desserts as those seem to get rave reviews. The owner is always thorough, friendly and hands on!

2  Thank S A