“Great selection, great service!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Prescott Station
Ranked #21 of 215 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$13 - US$36
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opened in 2012. Serving Global cuisine with big and bold flavors. The restaurant has been voted best restaurant in the Prescott area for the last 3 years. Extensive wine, beer and spirits lists.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Great selection, great service!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was with a group of friends and we all got different items so we could try more things off the extensive menu. We started off with some hummus and pita bread. The hummus definitely had a little kick to it. I had the braised short rib and loved it! It was so tender, no need for a fork. I am not a huge fan of fish, but I tried my friend's halibut and it was also very good. Mostly, I really enjoyed the black rice with it. I think it had coconut milk in it. Another friend had the St. Louis BBQ ribs and gave me a taste. The sauce had some heat to it, but had a nice sweet touch too. I really liked that too. Our server explained to us that they like to take classic dishes and make them their own. That's what I liked about the place. There was something unexpected in the preparations or side dishes that made them different than any other restaurant. We also shared some desserts. They sell the desserts in regular size or bite size which is really cool. I think we tried one of almost everything. I love tiramisu and theirs was made with a chai tea. Different, but still delicious. This is a great place for hanging with friends if you like to share. Also, the wine bar looked very inviting and the server was super helpful on getting us some additional information on the wine we had ordered.

Glendale, Arizona
“Very Disapointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

My wife and I went there for a date night as we stayed in Prescott for the weekend. It was recommended to go to Prescott Station. I called ahead for reservations about 3 days in advance and asked for outdoor seating. The day of our trip we were running behind and had to change our reservation to a later time, 7:45. No problem I was told. We got there and they had our table, Though it was outside, it was way in the back by a wall with a ceiling overhead, no type of view or anything. So much for "outdoor seating".We placed our order and it took over 45 minutes to get our food. When we got our food, there were not too many tables left which made us question why it took so long. We also found it interesting that the manager was walking around and had asked each table, except ours, how everything was. When the waitress brought the food, she even apologized that it took so long. If they realized it was taking so long, why would the manager not talk to us about it prior to the dinner being served? This was the first time my wife and I had been on a trip for a long time and had a night to ourselves, and we were disappointed. The food was ok, but in my opinion, was lukewarm and for a dish that should of been spicy, it was very mild. For the price that was charged, I would have expected a better meal, better ambiance, and a better all around experience. The service from the waitress was good, it was everything else. I would highly recommend somewhere else if you want a special night out. I had just as good of service, and better food at Rosa's and at Firehouse Restaurant, and the price was over half as much.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“A Disappointing Experience...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Lovely decor and good service - the problem is the menu - they took two "classics" and "made them their own" - i.e. "Smoked New England Clam Chowder" and "Southwest Ceviche" -
The color of the clam chowder was "beige", and had bits of bacon or ham in it - definitely NOT New England Clam Chowder.
As for the Southwest Ceviche, the martini glass was rimmed with
paprika (!) and packed with "chili seeds" (?jalapenos?) and was SO spicy I could hardly swallow it - if you order it, ask for a side order of sour cream to neutralize the "burning"(!) - my husband ordered the "Moroccan Chicken" - all of the accompaniements were delicious, but the chicken breast was dry as a board....

Visited June 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“Good, but way to pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

Service was quite good and the menu selections are awesome. We grazed by ordering 3 starters and 2 beers and our bill was $45 plus tip. While the food was quite good we were put-off by the really high prices on all entrees. It is doubtful if we will return.

Laguna Beach, California
“Best food in town”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

Prescott isn't known for it's cuisine -- most restaurants are at best mediocre. However, Prescott Station is an exception. I've dined there several times and have always been pleased with the variety of menu choices, which include a wide range of ethnic and creative contemporary and traditional dishes. Not 'haute cuisine,' but all are delicious and well presented. I would have rated the restaurant 5 but the ambiance could be improved just a tiny bit, e.g., there's patio seating but with high traffic noise.

• Visited April 2014