“Terrible Hawaiian BBQ.”

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Paulden, Arizona
“Terrible Hawaiian BBQ.”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We have had meals here 2 times, the first was very good, the second time on 8-5-14 was terrible, the Katsu Chicken tasted like it had been cooked in used oil ( how many times used who knows) the donuts given us also tasted from used oil. The young lady working the counter had a cell phone stuck to her ear most of the time, the cook (if he is a cook) had to look for her for us to order. Too bad there are not other such restaurants around our area that serve Hawaiian type food, we would go there instead. We will not go back to this restaurant.

• Visited August 2014

Clarkdale, AZ
“Great grilled fish plate”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had a delicious grilled fish plate in May 2014. The prices are very reasonable. Loved the food. It's a hole-in-the-wall restaurant, in a strip mall, with nothing special for décor. But the food was great.

• Visited May 2014
Prescott, Arizona
“Mediocre”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I stopped in for lunch - first mistake was to assume my food would be out quickly. "The chef had to clean the grill" I was told. It took over 20 minutes, I was late for work coming back.
I had a fish burger - it was disgusting.
First of all, it was not a burger.
Second of all, it tasted uncooked.
I could have gotten a much better deal and flavor at McDonald's.
Overall, I am very disappointed and will not be coming back.

• Visited April 2014
Prescott
“Not fancy, but good”
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

The food is decent. The service is great. Very friendly. Very clean. We've eaten here several times. It's exactly what you'd expect from one of these little Hawaian places.

Prescott, Arizona
“Just awful”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Nothing tasted fresh or creative. The barbque was fatty and tough and the sides tasted like they'd sat inside a cooler for days. Would never eat there again.

Visited June 2012