“Closed” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Prescott Lobster & Seafood Co. - CLOSED

Prescott Lobster & Seafood Co.
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Closed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Unfortunately the restaurant is closed. Hated to see it go. Was a real find in Prescott. Currently there is a for sale sign on the door.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank Runnerusa

prescott, arizona
“Great Lobster!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is a little seafood treasure in the heart of downtown Prescott. My husband and I just had the lobster rolls (I moved to Prescott from Maine). Honestly, they were delicious! I will say that back home you do get a bit more salad for your money. Nevertheless, we were not disappointed and felt that finally someone around here actually knew what to do with a lobstah!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank whitegerman
Prescott, AZ
“Great food but way too pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

First off, you have to give this place the respect for trying to bring authentic and fresh seafood to a mountain town like Prescott! Secondly, they deserve respect for succeeding in this attempt as the food is very good and the staff/management are friendly and knowledgable about their dishes. However, I personally cannot choke down a bill of 30$ again for such small portions of crab and "lobstah". For the high price of their dishes you could buy a good amount of lobster or crab in the supermarket and make it yourself. I imagine the prices stem from however they obtain their seafood so fresh, but it just doesn't do it for me.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Foodgal3
Prescott, Arizona
“Good food, Small portions, Large price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

My wife and I have been there three times. I am a New Englander and she is from New Jersey. The lobster rolls are very good but very small and $35-$40.00 for skimpy portions of lobster meat and the macaroni salad or potato salad and the chowder, is over the top. We don't go there anymore because we don't want to support a place that takes advantage of our citizenry. The money is not a big problem for us - it's the principle of the situation that the owners are missing!

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sun Lakes, Arizona
“Lobstah and Chowdah in Pressskit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

We would never have thought we could find New England food in Prescott, but upon the Tripadvisor recommendations as well as a tip from the Visitor Center, we had to give it a shot. My wife and I both grew up in New England and know what good lobster salad and clam chowder taste like, and we can say that this is it. I don't know how they keep their business going since it should be so hard to keep a steady supply of fresh seafood, but they have managed to do it. They have live lobsters in the tank that looked healthy. We tried 2 of the 4 kinds of lobster salad (with celery, with various seasonings). - the Maine and the Nova and they were great - not huge, but reasonably priced and delicious. My wife loved the clam chowder and I enjoyed the lobster bisque (in the photo). We're definitely going back. Next time we'll try the crab cakes.

• Visited November 2013