“More fun seldom seen”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott International Travelers Hostel
Trempealeau, Wisconsin
“More fun seldom seen”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Eve takes care of everyone here. She is very accommodating. Having a hostel in a small American city is the way it should be everywhere. The hostel is very close to downtown, but quiet. And the other travelers were fun to meet. I was almost addicted to popcorn by the time I left.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Siamang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Eve and her family do a great job making all feel welcome and even nurtured. Excellent price and location. I've stayed here 3 times and it gets better and better. Always a bowl of fruit and expect continental breakfast and then popcorn at the end of day. Great way to meet other travelers!

• Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Lciszbren
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The place has a magic that is difficult to name and impossible to ignore. Eve is amazing and her popcorn is even better! She really cares about a traveler's experience and takes care of all her visitors. It's affordable, fun, close to everything and (known to be a bit musical)! I tell everyone passing through AZ to stop by. It is so worth it! See you again soon Eve:)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Drea L
San Diego, California
Reviewed 27 March 2014

One of the owners, Eve, is a warm hearted and kind-spirited individual who made me feel welcomed from the second she opened the door to let me in. Besides the feeling of comfort I received from Eve, the atmosphere of this hostel surrounded me with positivity through the vibrant walls, ceiling, bedding, etc. I stayed only one night and Eve asked if there was anything she could do to accommodate my dietary needs. Besides the nighttime snacks, I awoke to a nice breakfast, nothing too fancy but something to get me on my way. She truly cared for me and others and I could tell she enjoyed having company of people who need a place to lay their heads for the night. Cheaper than any hotel room and more love than any hotel can provide. If I ever find myself in these neck of the woods, without question, I will stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014
5 Thank Auts77
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Having traveled all over the Globe and stayed in many Hostels when I was younger. It was a great experience to find a Hostel in the US that was beyond excellent, but truely the best stay I have ever had in a Hostel. Eve is a great hostess, and Keeper of this establishment. She goes over and beyond for her patrons. The breakfast is more than moderate, and very healthy in every way.

It was a unigue stay and colorful in everyway. As the rooms where very artistic, and the inn was well taken care of. I strongly recommend a stay for any college student staying in the area. Or Weary traveler looking for a great, low fare rate, and looking to rest there body in a well kept place, and managed by a true warm hearted person. Her Karma made the stay great.

The location is centrally located in Dowtown Prescott. And your around great dining and other fares, and historical shoppin areas.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Jeff S
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed here for two weeks while I was seeing an allergist in Prescott. The hostel was within walking distance of my allergist's office and the staff happily and enthusiastically accommodated my dietary needs and schedule with regard to tea and breakfast. They are very friendly and are focused on creating a safe space where everyone's needs get met. For sure stay here, I will when I come back to Prescott.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank K P
Lakeville, Connecticut
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere is warm and relaxed. They will go out of their way to help you find your way around Prescott. Eve gave us a ride out to Watson Lake, and had breakfast waiting in every morning with a friendly note! I cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business