“Great Food”

Add it.
Prescott Cantina
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Ate here for lunch with a party of 9 and everyone loved the food. They offer a great variety of salads, sandwiches, burger, and entrees. The service was friendly but a little slow. They happily split our check and did not add gratuity even with a larger party. The facility is reletively new and is smaller than some restaurants but is a good find.

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

The fish tacos were excellent and were very big. Hungry people add on the extra taco, 3$ more?

The band outside was cool, but I would still sit upstares in the attic.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I went into the new joes and who was the first person I saw but that creep and ripoff artist Chad in what is now not supposed to be his bar, up to his old tricks. I cant beleive the neve of that guy. He quickclaimed his building to his parents so he would not have to suffer. So that everyone else would. Talk about throwing people under the bus! I cant imagine why the new owners would let Chad or Will in? Talk about bad for the new bizz.. Its time for Chad and Will to slither away.

14  Thank Jon J
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The new Coyote Joes Food, Spirits, Music is great. New owner just opened 8.14.13 for lunch and dinner. We had lunch on the patio and it was wonderful. The steak tacos were tender and flavorful. My friend had the burger and onion straws. The burger was huge! Our server was friendly and efficient. Glad to have a place with great food and a patio that won't break the bank!! I here they have live music at nite. Can't wait to check it out.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

If you're looking for a place to get away from the shopping, have some drinks and bar food - And - with great music too... come over here! We stumbled into this just to get away from the main Row area and loved it. We played pool (bar pool tables) for free during the 2 hour free pool time, and also enjoyed a 2-fer during happy hour. At about 6:00 we were treated to an open mic music fest of surprisingly good talent. We stayed longer than we thought we would, just listening to really great acoustic guitar and vocals. Cool off with some time here.