“Great place ”

Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #21 of 216 Restaurants in Prescott
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
“Great place ”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

Can't say enough good things about the Taj. Great food good drinks. Great atmosphere And then owner Gill is great

Kirkland, Arizona
“No bad but not outstanding”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

my wife has been to this restaurant several times before, but it was my first visit.you walk down a series of stairs to the basement like location.We both ordered the buffet which was extensive.a couple of the food choices were very good and a couple of them were very mediocre.it was a little past noon but some of the serving trays we're low on food and almost empty.I will probably return again only because this is the only place in Prescott that serves Indian food to my knowledge.

• Visited October 2013
“Three sis”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

If you haven't tried the Taj Mahal Restaurant and Bar it's a Must. My sisters and I went there and Gil aways remembers faces he is always so friendly. The food is always so good. Nam bread is the best I ever had. Two thumbs up Gil. Great job. Baba B

Visited October 2013
“Three sisters”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

The food was excellent. We enjoyed the lunch buffet very much. We were greeted by the owner/manager who remembered us from past visits. It's nice to be able to sit and chat and not feel rushed through our meal.

I look forward to returning.

S

• Visited October 2013
“So-so”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Food on the buffet was only lukewarm. The best thing on the menu was very ordinary. I probably will not return.

• Visited September 2013
tajmahalprescottaz, General Manager at Taj Mahal Restaurant & Bar, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Dana B.,
We appreciate your comment and are upset to know you did not enjoy much. I am not sure why the food would be lukewarm, when we follow health department guidelines (temperatures). I feel you did not enjoy our cuisine as much because of the temperature of it, so I do apologize. Anytime you come in let us know right away what the problem is so we can fix it, we want you to come here and be completely satisfied.
Please give us another try and maybe this time you can order off the a la carte where you can order exactly the item you want and at a spice level you want.

Sandra