“Brew pub”

Prescott Brewing Company
Ranked #8 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A full-service restaurant/brewery (brewpub) established for over two decades. Independently-owned & operated by original founders. Large variety of craft beers brewed on-site. Eclectic menu, something for everyone.
Tucson, AZ
“Brew pub”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The food is pretty good, but the reason to go is the beer. They are one of the better craft brewers in Arizona. The achocolypse chocolate porter has a wonderful chocolaty taste. The location is nice, right off the courthouse square in an indoor mall-like building (it was a JCPenny a long time ago), with an 'patio' area open into the building.

• Visited May 2014

Valletta, Malta
“Good Spot for Lunch”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Nice beer selection and a menu with a lot of choices. The place can get pretty busy but that has never stopped me from getting prompt and good service, either at the bar or a table. Stuck with the appetizer menu in this trip, but have had burgers and other items on previous trips. Never had any complaints.

Prescott, Arizona
“Good Food on the Square”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We have eaten at the PBC many times. My husband and I have always enjoyed eating there. We love Phil, our waiter. Even though I have always liked the food, the last time we went I was surpised that the food was much improved. We had lunch with two other couples and we all were very pleased with the food. My husband loves the chicken pot pie. I like the wraps and the enchiladas and almost everything else. I especially love PBC's bread pudding. There brews and drinks are very good. We like to sit close to the front windows when it is just the two of us. It's fun to look at wlhat is going on in the courthouse square. Another plus is, if you go early enough you can visit the mall area that is housed in the same building as the PBC. Enjoy Prescott. There is a lot to do.

• Visited April 2014
Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Looks like a fun place, yucky food and service”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We asked our taxi driver to recommend something for dinner and this is what he chose. I ordered a half order of soft pretzels and a side salad. B/F ordered pulled pork sandwich and fries. The place was very busy and noisy on a Friday night. The pretzels were two frozen things with some dip. My salad was a bowl of iceberg with stale croutons and I couldn't finish it. BF's fries were cold and the pulled pork sandwich tasted like fuel. Our waiter wasn't rude, but he seemed to be short with us, and very unfriendly like he hated his life, being there and us being there. They have an excellent location here, but the food was not good at all. They better fix it fast. If you can't do a frozen pretzel and salad, you might be in trouble. We spent $60 for this.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank HBlueKitty
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Delicious food, excellent beer and wonderful atmosphere! Definitely plan to go back on our next trip to AZ.