“Excellent food to go with excellent service”

The Peacock Dining Room
Ranked #11 of 224 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2014

AAA rated even though the hotel the restaurant is located within isn't AAA rated. We had an excellent meal and nice touches from the wait staff.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have been to the Peacock Room twice now. Once for dinner to celebrate my mother's birthday and a second time to celebrate my wedding anniversary. This is the perfect place if you're looking for a nice place to dine. The food and service is excellent. They also just recently remodeled their dining room!

1  Thank non_deweese
Reviewed 15 June 2014

My SIL wanted to take me to her favorite breakfast spot in Prescott on my first visit to AZ this past week and it was so terrific that I had to leave a review. From the attentive, friendly wait staff (Taylor was our server) to the phenomenal lemon-ricotta pancakes with homemade raspberry sauce, bacon cooked just right and a full pot of tea. We were treated so well from the minute we walked in until we left a long time later. It's that kind of place. Relaxing, beautifully decorated, and the food is delicious. So delicious that we went back the next morning too!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Wonderful historical style. Very welcoming to find this gem. Great friendly staff. I noticed a number of customers greeted on a first name basis - could these be regular locals? A tell-tale sign for sure. There was a calm efficiency which prompted me order something different - Chile Poblano - loved it!

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Loved the food, I had the steak and eggs Florentine. Steak was cooked just right and oh so tasty. Our waitress was awesome as well as the other staff in the dining room.