“Different in a good way”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #28 of 214 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Palm Desert, California
“Different in a good way”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Kind of crowded - Fun Tasty Sandwiches on their special breads. "Chips" are good. A little pricey for a sandwich, but worth it.

Visited May 2014

Florida
“Best,Healthy Fast Food”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Beats Panera Hands Down
Best I ever had in fast food
Great prices
Delicious salads, soups homemade
NO MSG
Fabulous breads
Most important was the service and
Customer Care=above Excellent

• Visited May 2014
Prescott
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had lunch here again today and as usual the food was great. Yes, it's beyond crowded because it's so good and it's noisy because it's so good. I hate that it's so hard to find a table but happy that it's so popular. It's a hike from our house so we don't go as often as we would like. The staff is very nice and very efficient. They work very hard and always have a smile.

• Visited April 2014
Naperville, Illinois
“Better than Panera Bread”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here because we heard it had good sandwiches and soups.
This place is huge compared to other sandwich shops. Both our lunches were delicious. The soup came in a bowl, not a cup, when we ordered the half sandwich and soup. They bring the food to you. Panera Bread has you wait at a counter to pick up your food. I wish Wildflower would expand to the Midwest where we live. We sought out another Wildflower when we were in Flagstaff a few days later. Same good experience.

Visited March 2014
Logan, Utah
“Fine, but crowded and noisy”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I had lunch with a friend here this week. I'd eaten there once before, so I rather knew what to expect. It is fine food, nothing spectacular but good enough, but very crowded and noisy even at 11:30 AM. We sat by the door (the only table we could find) which was a terrible mistake. Every time the door opened all of the napkins, flyers, etc on the table blew off onto the floor. NOT much fun.

I had a Ruben sandwich. I've lived in New Jersey. Why on earth did I get a Ruben sandwich in Prescott, AZ? I ate half and scraped the second half contents off the insipid rye break to eat it with a fork. My friend had soup which she said was very good.

I might go there again, but it won't be my favorite place in Prescott any time soon.

• Visited April 2014