“Always consistent ”

Ranked #27 of 215 Restaurants in Prescott
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Soups, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Always consistent ”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

This place is always crowded for lunch. One of the few places to go for a good soup and salad. Works great for call ahead and pick up lunch for the office.

Prescott, Arizona
“Wildflower's a Winner”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Straight away, I rarely have meals out and when I do, I typically steer away from chains/franchises, favoring the off-the-beaten-path, local or unique spots. I make an exception for Prescott's Wildflower.
First, the staff are friendly, helpful and provide service with a smile. I've never felt like I'm just "some number in a line of customers."

Speaking of lines, this place CAN get very busy at lunch. I'd be remiss not to mention that since this is "family dining," if you're unlucky, you'll see parents with brat kids failing in their responsibility to keep them quiet. If you're really lucky, you'll see parents with well-behaved kids. (Therefore, I visit in the off-hours because I cannot tolerate Lazy Parents & Kids on Steroids. Nothing ruins a dining experience faster plus it's just RUDE.)

Sandwiches, breads, soups, salads always taste fresh and nutritious. Personally, I don't care for their cake (too sweet for my taste) and the desserts don't have that close-to-homemade tastes of their other items. They always have six soups, strong on the vegetarian factor (though I'm not one myself. :) )

Plus the bottomless cup of coffee (self-serve) if you partake in-house. The coffee's mild so a few cups over the newspaper or conversation won't send you into Jittersville.

The atmosphere is inviting and well decorated and the staff keeps the tables cleared, thermoses filled and place looking attractive even in the busy times. Wish more places did. For me, walking into an eatery or anywhere else where people aren't doing their jobs is a big turnoff, even potentially cost it my business. (I hold businesses to a standard, a rare trait admittedly.) Wildflower doesn't disappoint.

They're not the cheapest fare in town. However, when I do spend my dollars, I'm buying not only food/drink but service and atmosphere ... the whole of the dining experience ... and I am mindful to the entire experience, down to the details. (Call me a kook but that's really how I view it.)

Wildflower delivers on comfort, decor, friendliness, tasty food and atmosphere. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing here (except send the lousy parents with their brats packing).

Visited July 2014
2 Thank A M
Phoenix
“Great breakfast place”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

While it's a little hard to find, they've got a great breakfast and the service is good. Beware - long lines on the weekend.

Visited June 2014
Mesa, Arizona
“Always great salads and sandwiches.”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We like to eat healthy so Wildflower is good for us with all the different salads. Everything is fresh.

Visited June 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent food, okay prices”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The food is really good here and the portions pretty large. I had the cinnamon raisin nut French toast that was wonderful and filled me up completely. My wife had a bagel that was huge. The service is prompt and friendly. We went on a Saturday morning and had no problem with seating nor getting served. We would definitely visit here again.

• Visited June 2014