“Hotel exceeded our expectations”

Residence Inn Prescott
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Whitefish, Montana
“Hotel exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Lydia at the front desk was extremely helpful and very efficient in handling multiple guests. Housekeeping did a very good job of keeping our room clean and supplied. The food in the morning meet our expectations and the property was very clean. Only minor complaint was the exercise room, Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We were impressed with the staff at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Prescott. Everyone from Lydia and Amy at the front desk; to Heather in housekeeping; and Ellen in the dining area were friendly and made sure our stay was comfortable. Our requests were met promptly, and we were made to feel welcome as newcomers to the community and to the hotel. We would love to stay here again!

Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very pleased during two night stay. Pool area included two hot tubs and a children's pool in addition to a good size main pool. The patio had plenty of seating near gas fed fireplaces. Very nice. Room was comfortable and clean, hallways well maintained, and so on. Caring competent staff. What you expect from Residence Inn (and no surprises). Good location, near main shopping area between Prescott and Prescott Valley. Lynx Lake Recreation Area is also very close by, as are some interesting local hiking trails. Travelers have many choices in this area, with name hotels in both Prescott and Prescott Valley. I was pleased with my choice.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Spring Grove, Illinois
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My wife and I vacationed in Prescott, Arizona for the first time this past April. We booked this hotel because of other reviews online. We are so happy we did. Great breakfast each morning and a manager's social each evening in a beautiful setting. Plenty of indoor and outdoor seating areas including an outdoor fire pit and fireplace with grills. Friendly and attentive staff. We were greeted by Therese at check in. She was helpful in our quest to know a little about the city and its surroundings.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the highway are quieter.
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I and our 2 dogs had the pleasure of staying here for 11 days while our home was being remodeled. Holli Mauer, the regional manager, made sure that everything was perfect for our stay! She has taken care of many of my real estate clients for me and now I understand why they are always raving about their stay at Residence Inn. It makes me feel good to know my clients get a warm welcome and fabulous first impression of Prescott! During our stay, I had mentioned casually to our housekeeper when I ran across her in the hallway, that there seemed to be a funny smell outside our door. Next thing I know they are shampooing the area! I didn't even ask -- I was just pondering my own perceptions! I am so extremely impressed with a staff that is pro-active and service oriented at every turn. Be sure and stay here when you are in Prescott!!! You will not be disappointed! :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

I continue to be amazed at the staff at the Residence Inn in Prescott! The customer service is remarkable. Thanks so much for taking such great care of our family! We will miss you all so much once we get our new house but we will always consider this our first "Prescott" home.
Kindly,
The Wilhoite's

Stayed April 2014
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived here after a long drive down from monument valley, we were greeted by welcoming staff. The hotel was clean and the rooms were amazing very spacious. Kids enjoyed the endless ice tea and tennis court. Ramona was very friendly at breakfast and afternoon snacks , thanks from the well rested Aussie road trippers .

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family