“Like a spiritual retreat for me”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Prescott B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I have been coming to the Prescott Pines Inn now for many years and each time it gets better and better. This time was no exception. The new owners Lisa Carlson & Dawn Delaney have put their hearts and souls into running what I like to think of as a retreat, one to renew the body, soul and mind, and it is just that. Their customer service and care is beyond excellent. They went out of their way to make me/us happy. It is the most welcoming and friendly atmosphere that I quite frankly have ever experienced. Myself and my friends did not want to leave to go back home to Tucson, we left as friends indeed and we will be returning again and again!!! Nice job Lisa & Dawn. God bless you both!

Rev. Ruthie Hooper Tucson, AZ

Room Tip: Book your room nice and early.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 17 June 2011

My first time at a B&B and I am hooked. I am not a big breakfast eater, but I was up bright and early to make sure I did not miss one of the heavenly breakfasts served. The room was great, comfortable, and quiet. I wish I had the patio area at my house. Lisa and Dawn truly made you feel at home and welcome. I was sad to leave but look forward to coming back.

Room Tip: Be sure to not miss a single breakfast!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2011

We recently stayed at the Prescott Pines B & B over Memorial Day and had a terrific experience! The breakfasts, prepared by Dawn, were phenomal! Homemade Blueberry Scones were heavenly and I really appreciated them taking my non-meat preferences into consideration. Lisa and Dawn are truly wonderful and accommodating hosts and made us feel so welcomed. We already scheduled our next visit!!!

Room Tip: Book ahead or stay during the week for best rates!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blloyd9
Reviewed 31 May 2011

We usually stay in a rental cabin or cottage when we weekend in Prescott, but on very short notice and having just one night to spend we took a chance on the Inn, a true Bed and Breakfast. Wow, were we pleasantly surprised. We were greeted with a genuine smile from owner, Dawn. The setting is idyllic with tall specimen trees and immaculate landscaping. The room was very clean and offered not one, but two rooms. Very important if there's a noisy snorer in your party. Towels, blankets, soaps and sundries abound as well as a DVD player to play any one of the large collection of movies at your disposal. In the afternoon when we arrived there were fresh baked treats and coffee.

But wait, there's more. Breakfast! We enjoyed a perfectly delicious and charming breakfast in the main building in a cheery room with china and doillies! The quality of the food and pampering is beyond compare.

New owners have infused this property with the passion they have for treating guests as friends and it shows. I'm saying it's a home run! Thanks Lisa and Dawn. We will return for more pampering and great meals.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2011

I stayed here with my sister for a few days to get away. I couldn't believe how absolutely wonderful this place was. The service was AMAZING. The two innkeepers, Lisa and Dawn are absolutely lovely. They're compassionate and kind, and their service was impeccable. The presentation of the meals was bar none. It was perfect. They run an efficient yet personalized inn, and they make you feel like part of their family. The only bad part was that I had to leave! I could honestly stay at this place forever. I DEFINITELY recommend this to anyone looking for a stay in Prescott.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 8 May 2011

Precott Pines Inn is an excellent place to stay to get away from the big city and relax.
The room was very comfortable and as I carried the luggage in, my wife was taking pictures, she was happy. The grounds were very nice and we plan to come back July when the gardens should be in full bloom.
The two inn keepers were very outgoing and made us feel welcomed. Breakfast was a highlight. Thursday morning we shared a large table with a mother and daughter everyone was very friendly sharing tips about visiting Prescott. The food was special
a real treat, nothing routine.

Room Tip: See website, use site map, pick your room!
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Dawn and Lisa go out of their way to exceed every expectation. They truly want your stay to be memorable and ours was. The breakfast was superb and the grounds lovely. We especially liked the large tiered patio with its cozy spots just for two.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple