“Awesome experience !” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 8 Prescott B&B and Inns
Peoria, AZ
“Awesome experience !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2011

My 10 yr old daughter and I had never stayed in a B & B, now I don't think we will stay anywhere else. Private rooms with their own entrance so you don't bother anyone and an incredible feast of a breakfast ! The food and presentation were fabulous. My daughter is still talking about (and craving) the banana waffles. Clean, peaceful and very close to downtown Prescott. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

While visiting our son who is attending college in Prescott, we stayed this time at the Prescott Pines Inn B&B. I understand that the current owners purchased the Inn a few months ago. I will say their breakfasts are what they say they will be. They served us every morning with a smile. Food was excellent. My only concern was that I never knew what we would be served ahead of time. I only eat fresh yogurt and fruit with juice regularly. They served this each morning but also added other delights (eggs, cream cheese stuffed french toast, muffins, etc.), which I could not finish! Rooms are in need of updating. They were dark with old fashioned lighting and tight. I felt like we were back in the 60's. But, I'm sure they will update as they grow. Our only disappointment was that there wasn't a pool. Their grounds were beautifully kept and they were located close to Whiskey Row (short car ride). I found the cost was a bit high for what we got.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2011

Dawn and Lisa were great!! Friendly, accessible, available for whatever you may need, including the unusual.

I got caught in a storm with top down on my car, half of my clothing got wet! They were kind enough to dry it for me so I didn't have to go in search of a laundromat while wearing wet clothes. I went to run an errand and returned to find my clothes folded and on my bed. That is way above and beyond, in my experience and set the tone for my stay.

My room was clean and cozy (refreshed every day; not all B&Bs offer this service), the location is convenient to town, and Dawn and Lisa were never intrusive but always there if you needed them. I can't think of anything that needs improvement and will stay here again. : )

• Stayed July 2011, travelled solo
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

We discovered this place over 20 years ago. We keep coming back.

We've spent many anniversary trips here, or just romantic getaways.

We've always like the privacy and the friendliness of the place. It always feels like home to us.

Ownership has recently changed and the new owners seem to be putting money into fixing it all up. Everything is getting better.

Love the fire places. Love the beds. Love the facilities.

I especially love the free WiFi.

It's a comfortable, small, quaint, updated, cute, did I say comfortable? B&B.

This is the standard that all B&Bs should be judged by.

Room Tip: Heather is the most romantic. Delphinium is a close second.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Apache Junction, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

It has been very hot in the “Valley” and we had an opportunity to escape the heat with a visit to Prescott, AZ - elevation is 5,368’ and population of 39,843, (much cooler).
We especially enjoyed the patio garden spaces where we were able to relax and enjoy the company of visitors from Nebraska. Dawn and Lisa prepared an incredible breakfast complete with juice, homemade granola (thank you Zach & Anna), fresh fruit plate, sausage and quiche, and coffee all served on beautiful china in the lovely dining room of the main house.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and hope to return soon.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2011

What a comfortable and quiet place to land after a busy day of sight seeing. Breakfast was wonderful and the innkeepers went out of their way to make sure all was well.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2011

We stayed at Prescott Pines Inn over the 4th of July weekend. It's an amazing place! The main house is decorated in an updated but classic style. Guests can enjoy coffee/tea/juice and treats all day long in the main living room. We spent three mornings enjoying the breakfasts. All homemade! My favorite was stuffed French toast with cream cheese and homemade raspberry sauce. YUM! They also accomodated some special requests which is nice. Our room had a nice king bed, kitchenette, tv w/ cable, all the amenities. Very clean. We liked the option of picking up food at the grocery store and being able to eat in. One night we barbequed burgers/dogs on the community grill and enjoyed the spacious patio. All flagstone with soft lighting and plenty of awnings and room for several groups. The Inn is close to the downtown square. You could walk or ride bikes for some good exercise, otherwise it's a short car ride. Safeway is even closer. Don't miss this one! The hostesses are the best in hospitality!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple