“A treasure!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Prescott B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 August 2011

When visiting Prescott recently we stumbled upon Prescott Pines Inn. What a wonderful bit of luck. This is a lovely B & B with a warm peaceful ambience and excellent food. The owners, Lisa and Dawn, are engaging and attentive hosts who put you at your ease as soon as you walk in the door. We had some difficult work to do in town during our visit and coming back to the Inn in the afternoon was like coming home to a welcoming refuge. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Prescott.

Don & Mary Rubright
San Clemente, CA

Room Tip: I would try to get a room with a fireplace during the colder months of the year.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 August 2011

The inn-keepers are very friendly and helpful people. There is a good atmosphere in this place. I can whole-heartedly recommend the Pines Inn. Rooms are clean and cosy. The garden is well kept, full of flowers and trees. The breakfast is truly out of the ordinary and by far the best we had on our 3 weeks tour through the States.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are pretty similar. We occupied Larkspur which is very nice and can house 4.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My 10 yr old daughter and I had never stayed in a B & B, now I don't think we will stay anywhere else. Private rooms with their own entrance so you don't bother anyone and an incredible feast of a breakfast ! The food and presentation were fabulous. My daughter is still talking about (and craving) the banana waffles. Clean, peaceful and very close to downtown Prescott. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2011

While visiting our son who is attending college in Prescott, we stayed this time at the Prescott Pines Inn B&B. I understand that the current owners purchased the Inn a few months ago. I will say their breakfasts are what they say they will be. They served us every morning with a smile. Food was excellent. My only concern was that I never knew what we would be served ahead of time. I only eat fresh yogurt and fruit with juice regularly. They served this each morning but also added other delights (eggs, cream cheese stuffed french toast, muffins, etc.), which I could not finish! Rooms are in need of updating. They were dark with old fashioned lighting and tight. I felt like we were back in the 60's. But, I'm sure they will update as they grow. Our only disappointment was that there wasn't a pool. Their grounds were beautifully kept and they were located close to Whiskey Row (short car ride). I found the cost was a bit high for what we got.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2011

Dawn and Lisa were great!! Friendly, accessible, available for whatever you may need, including the unusual.

I got caught in a storm with top down on my car, half of my clothing got wet! They were kind enough to dry it for me so I didn't have to go in search of a laundromat while wearing wet clothes. I went to run an errand and returned to find my clothes folded and on my bed. That is way above and beyond, in my experience and set the tone for my stay.

My room was clean and cozy (refreshed every day; not all B&Bs offer this service), the location is convenient to town, and Dawn and Lisa were never intrusive but always there if you needed them. I can't think of anything that needs improvement and will stay here again. : )

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2011

We discovered this place over 20 years ago. We keep coming back.

We've spent many anniversary trips here, or just romantic getaways.

We've always like the privacy and the friendliness of the place. It always feels like home to us.

Ownership has recently changed and the new owners seem to be putting money into fixing it all up. Everything is getting better.

Love the fire places. Love the beds. Love the facilities.

I especially love the free WiFi.

It's a comfortable, small, quaint, updated, cute, did I say comfortable? B&B.

This is the standard that all B&Bs should be judged by.

Room Tip: Heather is the most romantic. Delphinium is a close second.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2011

It has been very hot in the “Valley” and we had an opportunity to escape the heat with a visit to Prescott, AZ - elevation is 5,368’ and population of 39,843, (much cooler).
We especially enjoyed the patio garden spaces where we were able to relax and enjoy the company of visitors from Nebraska. Dawn and Lisa prepared an incredible breakfast complete with juice, homemade granola (thank you Zach & Anna), fresh fruit plate, sausage and quiche, and coffee all served on beautiful china in the lovely dining room of the main house.

We thoroughly enjoyed our visit and hope to return soon.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple