“Wonderful”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Prescott B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Lisa and Dawn are warm, welcoming and friendly. Room was perfectly appointed, sparkling clean, comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was on time and delicious. DVDs and books available to borrow. Close to town but out far enough to be peaceful. Lovely and will be back. Would definitely recommend this Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 August 2011

Prescott Pines has become my favorite personal getaway. The setting is spectacular. The innkeepers, Dawn and Lisa, exude over-the-top hospitality and concern for your comfort. (Amazing, you two! Thank you so much.) And then, when you think it can't get any better than this, you arrive for an exquisite, unforgettable breakfast, the piece de resistance. The conviviality of guests at breakfast who were strangers only moments before is a testament to the atmosphere of welcome they stepped into upon arrival. That climate of warm collegiality is customary; I experience it every time.

The Inn is only minutes from the fun of historic downtown Prescott, or minutes from mountain trails for hiking, biking or horseback riding. Yet the grounds feel like a haven, secluded from the busyness of crowds. Patios and meditation spaces are scattered throughout, adjacent to the rooms which have private entrances. The main patio offers a common area for relaxing, grilling, eating outdoors. Many of the rooms have been redecorated, with new furniture and accoutrements. I have stayed in Foxglove and Jasmine, and soon will book the Chalet (just redecorated... transformed!) for an overnight retreat with a group. This is an experience that is good for your soul.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2011

So many items to comment on that I'll be short on each one. Room was everything the Internet sight said it was. Clean, spacious, and having all the items that were indicated(coffeemaker, refrigerater, microwave, DVD, etc.). The breakfast each of the three days was different and very tasty. The service at breakfast was outstanding and right on time. The little snack at night was an extra treat. The owners were always ready to accomodate our every need such as cushions for our rockers, extra towels, places to eat in Prescott and more. I cannot tell you enough of how impressed we were with every aspect of this B & B. We will certainly be back and mention this place to all our friends.

Room Tip: Select the Heather cabin for a romantic getaway
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2011

When visiting Prescott recently we stumbled upon Prescott Pines Inn. What a wonderful bit of luck. This is a lovely B & B with a warm peaceful ambience and excellent food. The owners, Lisa and Dawn, are engaging and attentive hosts who put you at your ease as soon as you walk in the door. We had some difficult work to do in town during our visit and coming back to the Inn in the afternoon was like coming home to a welcoming refuge. We will definitely stay here again when we return to Prescott.

Don & Mary Rubright
San Clemente, CA

Room Tip: I would try to get a room with a fireplace during the colder months of the year.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2011

The inn-keepers are very friendly and helpful people. There is a good atmosphere in this place. I can whole-heartedly recommend the Pines Inn. Rooms are clean and cosy. The garden is well kept, full of flowers and trees. The breakfast is truly out of the ordinary and by far the best we had on our 3 weeks tour through the States.

Room Tip: I think all rooms are pretty similar. We occupied Larkspur which is very nice and can house 4.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2011

My 10 yr old daughter and I had never stayed in a B & B, now I don't think we will stay anywhere else. Private rooms with their own entrance so you don't bother anyone and an incredible feast of a breakfast ! The food and presentation were fabulous. My daughter is still talking about (and craving) the banana waffles. Clean, peaceful and very close to downtown Prescott. Thanks for the wonderful experience!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2011

While visiting our son who is attending college in Prescott, we stayed this time at the Prescott Pines Inn B&B. I understand that the current owners purchased the Inn a few months ago. I will say their breakfasts are what they say they will be. They served us every morning with a smile. Food was excellent. My only concern was that I never knew what we would be served ahead of time. I only eat fresh yogurt and fruit with juice regularly. They served this each morning but also added other delights (eggs, cream cheese stuffed french toast, muffins, etc.), which I could not finish! Rooms are in need of updating. They were dark with old fashioned lighting and tight. I felt like we were back in the 60's. But, I'm sure they will update as they grow. Our only disappointment was that there wasn't a pool. Their grounds were beautifully kept and they were located close to Whiskey Row (short car ride). I found the cost was a bit high for what we got.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family