“Cute and quaint property”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Prescott
Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 9 Prescott B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 September 2014

This was a great place for an overnight in Prescott. The hosts were excellent, and our service was great. Breakfast was delicious! They had everything you could want and need, wished we could have stayed a couple more nights!

Room Tip: We stayed in Jasmine, which was an end unit-nice to only have neighbors on one side.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Casey T
prescottpines, Owner at Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2014

Dear Casey T,

So glad you enjoyed your stay and Dawn’s breakfast creation. We look forward to seeing you again and maybe then you can stay for a couple more nights!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I wasn't really sure what to expect of a bed and breakfast, because I'd never sought the experience. When I found that all of the good hotels in Prescott had no vacancy for a getaway, I did some research and found this little B&B near town square (~ less than 1.5 miles). I was so pleased with every level of detail provided. The property was gorgeous, rooms were clean, the hosts were so friendly, parking was easy, and the breakfast was beautiful and delicious. I did not want to leave!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jenn_avery

Dear jenn_avery,

We are so glad you found us. We love first time B&Bers! Many people have the mistaken perception of shared bathrooms, staying in the same house as their hosts and antique dolls everywhere. It is nice when young couples take a chance and then see something much different. Many have described it as a very unique romantic experience and like you, do not want to leave. So glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This was our second annual visit to the Inn. Our experience was just as exciting as the visit last year. I do like the new breakfast format better than the designated times. I also thought that it was special that they had the foresight to put my wife's friend next to us when neither party knew the other was going to this location. Now that our past reason for going to Prescott is over, we will have to make up some other reason to go in the future. Also we have met a number of couples each year during the breakfasts, so it is apparent that they attract the right kind of people.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank glw1861
prescottpines, Owner at Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Dear glw1861,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our inn with your friends. You and many other guests are enjoying our new weekend open breakfast seating from 8:00am – 10:00am, we are glad you liked it. We look forward to your next visit for whatever reason you come up with!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is our third summer that a group of girls have traveled from Phoenix to Prescott to escape the heat and have some girl fun. This year twelve of us went. We started with 8 but have grown.
Kudos to Dawn,Lisa, and Angie. Every year just gets better.
The grounds are lovely and quite welcoming. You can read in a hammock or chaise lounge. There are whimsical pieces of lawn art all over, and check out the rubber duckies all around.
The breakfasts are always delicious and filling. They also accommodate special meal requests. I had an amazing egg and roasted vegetable dish this morning. Along with the lemon scone it was awesome.
We stayed in the lodge which is where I always stay. I enjoy the upstairs bedroom which has everything you could ask for and better than a hotel.
Downstairs has a complete kitchen and living area with a lovely front porch. We played mahjong on the porch and made a Costco run coming into town so we had plenty of food and drinks to keep us happy.
We can't wait to return next year.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear msacks71,

As always, we enjoyed you “mahjong ladies”! We are so glad The Lodge, our three bedroom vacation rental, works so well for your mahjong tournament and our other bed and breakfast guest rooms allow you all to stay at the same place.

I, Lisa that is, really enjoy Dawn’s roasted vegetable egg roulade as much as the guests I think. One of the wonderful things about this dish is I get to smell the vegetables roasting the night before and sneak a bite too!

We look forward to your visit next year.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

When traveling, we choose B&Bs for quiet surroundings and breakfast.

Prescott Pines Inn B&B is one of the Best. The website describes the cottages nestled in the pines well with town-center near for desired activities. Our rooms were clean and comfortable. We did miss the convenience of a microwave for popcorn, but managed.

Dawn and her staff served a very pleasing breakfast daily. Justin's cookies were delicious!

Thank-You, Prescott Pines Inn for sharing a recipe and a wonderful stay!
J&P - Texas

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
prescottpines, Owner at Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear J&P,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we were happy to share our recipe with you. Maybe for your next stay you can reserve one of our many rooms that do have a microwave so that you can pop some popcorn!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I surprised my husband for his birthday with a weekend at Prescott Pines.It was such a wonderful experience that we went back for a second weekend last week and are returning in August. The patio is a great place to just relax with book and a glass of wine. Our room was perfect-very tastefully decorated and comfortable. Dawn makes the most amazing breakfasts, and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. They make you feel like part of their family. This is the only place we will be staying in Prescott.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
prescottpines, Owner at Prescott Pines Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear 464joannep,

It has been a pleasure having you here in July and we look forward to your visit this month. It wasn’t long after owning the inn, one of our mottos became “May all who enter as guests, leave as friends.” It is incredible how often we truly feel like a guest has become a friend. You both fall into this category.

See you soon,

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My name is Suzi, I have been going to the Prescott Pines Inn for many years. I must tell you that it's only improved. Our experience was filled with comfort, beauty, relaxation, fun, yummy breakfast, comfortable beds, watching movies, and relaxing with trees, fountains, and dreams come true. I spent hours in the shaded cool area, then enjoyed chatting with the residents, my best friend, and the wonderful staff who are kind, helpful, and wanting to make everyone's stay memorable. I don't want to say too much more because I want to be able to book my reservation in the future. Enjoy the true Pines of Prescott.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Suzi,

Thank you for such a nice review! We are so happy you enjoy our place so much and we look forward to your next visit.