I stayed here to see my Aunts. I was on a vacation of sorts, but mostly just looking for shelter. Everything was full due to local events. My room cost more than I wanted to pay, but it was nice enough. It is older and outdated, but my room was very clean and spacious. It had 2 queen or king beds and had lots of room to move around in. Everything worked well in the room. TV and WIFI were as usual for a hotel. Onsite laundry had only one washer and one dryer. Parking was tight because the place was 100% booked and some bike event had the parking lot full of trailers. The parking lot is large and looks adequate for the size of the hotel.
Included in the room rate is a very large, cooked breakfast buffet. Everything was good, much better than what I usually get for "free" breakfast at hotels. There is a restaurant on property and it stays pretty busy at night. I did not eat there.
I have a health tip: if you are not accustomed to the higher elevation or dry environment, drink much more water than you usually do. I got a headache and became dehydrated in one day because I am a low-lander from a humid climate. No amount of tylenol, caffeine, or rest helped that horrible headache. I thought I drank enough until I felt so bad. My aunts knew just what it was and made me drink a gallon of water the next day and I felt better. I should have known this ahead of time. So I thought I would share it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True "Down Home" hospitality is the foundation of the Best Western Prescottonian and we are literally expecting company everyday and treat them like our family. We are constantly striving to improve our hotel and completed a total award-winning renovation of all our guestrooms and suites in 2007. Our central Prescott location is a safe harbor for the wayfaring stranger and our hallmark service will host their many returns as friends. Most of our guests enjoy an authentic, delicious Mexican meal at Plaza Bonita Family Mexican Restaurant located right on our premises. We provide a wide array of amenities and services to make your stay with us comfortable and convenient, like free high speed wireless internet access in all rooms so you can catch up on email with family and friends and there’s always the chance the office needs a little of your time. Relaxing in our outdoor heated pool is one of the most popular activities. How about a perfect way to start your day? A Free Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, every morning from 6am to 9pm lets you choose what’s best for you. The best breakfast deal in Prescott! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Prescottonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Prescottonian Hotel Prescott
- Best Western Motel Prescottonian
- Prescott Best Western