My husband is a Marriott Platinum member so we stay in a lot of Marriott hotels every year. This Spring Hill Suites really stands out, mostly because of the service and friendliness of the staff.
After staying one night I had to stay another - a quick call and the desk clerk took care of it without any discussion. I was welcomed back like an old friend that evening and to the same room!
They were installing new hallway carpeting and were very careful to explain the best path to take to my room The breakfast buffet is pretty typical, but again the staff is very nice.
Next to the computer is a library, where you can leave a book, take a book. That was a pleasant surprise, especially since I had finished my travel novel and needed another book.
Looking forward to our next visit to Spring Hill Suites Prescott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites