SpringHill Suites is a property that is "fresh" and very accommodating. The lobby area is a pleasure to be in as it feels like home. The staff from the front desk to attendants serving and cleaning are the best I have experienced anywhere. They know their job, have been well trained, and know they are there to support the hotel guests. We have stayed in the hotel on two occasions, once during Christmas holidays and once during Valentine's day and have found that this is where we will always stay when visiting Prescott and the beautiful downtown area of the most beautiful city in Arizona. As such, we have made reservations for three other visits to this hotel in 2014 to enjoy the art festivals and other activities that Prescott does so well. I rate this hotel as "world class" with five star's plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two blocks from the Courthouse Square and the famous Whiskey Row, the SpringHill Suites has been a popular downtown hotel since 1999. During 2013, the hotel completed a major renovation of all guestrooms and public spaces. The result is stunning contemporary décor still keeping with Prescott's unique and friendly atmosphere. All guestrooms have sofabeds providing for extra sleeping space and a kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator. An indoor heated pool with an adjacent patio with firepit and grills provides ample space for entertainment and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Prescott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Prescott Hotel Prescott
- Prescott Springhill Suites