SpringHill Suites Prescott
US$118
Hotels.com
Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$82
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$128
Hampton.com
Hotel St. Michael(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$115
US$111
The Motor Lodge(Prescott)
US$132
Heritage House Motel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$76
All reviewsfront deskwhiskey rowwithin walking distanceoatmealrooms are spaciousbreakfast staffdowntown areafree breakfastindoor pooltwo queen bedsexercise roomcourthouse squaresitting areathe breakfast areashort driveconvenient locationmini fridge
Reviewed 11 September 2010

My husband and I stayed for a long weekend. We had a nice room with a king size bed and a view of the mountains. All the staff were friendly and greeted us each time we met them. The free continental breakfast had many choices including low fat and sugar free choices. The hotel is located near downtown so we could walk to dinner and enjoy a wonderful evening stroll around historical Prescott. We plan to return as soon as possible.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2010

I wanted to comment on the top notch experience myself and my boyfriend experienced at the Springhill Marriot. Not only was the staff some of the nicest people I have been around, they were there for anything we needed during our stay. Specifically, I had the pleasure of meeting two very nice staff members (Cindy and Brenda) that went out of their way to make us feel like we were at home. We look forward to coming back again soon!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2010

The hotel is clean, quiet, centrally located. The employees were very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Stephanie and Rich.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I had so much fun in prescott!! i travel a lot and ive got to say that the staff here is so helpful and really dedicated to making their guest feel at home. Thank you to paul and steph at the front desk for giving me great advise on restaurants and treating me like a friend. Also a big kudos to the ladies in housekeeping for a clean room. The rooms were a little outdated but it was comforting to know that everything was clean. only thing i would suggest is new decorations and automatic doors (however the man in the morning rick i think? was so helpful in getting the bags to my room). Had a wonderful stay and will return again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 August 2010

I am just going to say a excellent staff.Now the Room.$134.50 you have to be kidding.I was in Texas. 3 weeks ago and stayed at Spring hill Suites.
That is why i picked S.Hill Suites again.Bad Idea.Room was very small Breakfast was bad and The Beds horrible.If you have ever stayed at a Marriott hotel before they have Standards as to their bedding,The Quality of the Mattress Etc... How this hotel got away with the beds in this place is beyond me... Standard mattress,no pillow top no nothing.It was like sleeping on a rock.I cannot recommend this hotel at all.I will be getting email from Marriott in the next few days , i am going to ask them to send someone to that hotel and check it out.I am sure they will not like what they see..Now Breakfast,(Texas) Scrambled Eggs Sausage Fresh rolls the works.. (Prescott) Egg muffin stuff, hard sweet rolls Etc.Just a total Disappointment. Now The Restaurant next door Bin 329..I read the reviews,and it did not sound to good but it was close and we were hungry.
Bottom line ...a Wonderful experience,Great Food.Great Waiters (Tom )
I have no idea why others did not like it But it was a 10 to us...

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple