“Very good”

Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Huizen
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

We stayed there a few days ago. Very nice and comfortable rooms for a reasonable price.
Perfect beds, a fridge and free wifi. Friendy staff.

The only thing I missed is a few chairs in the sun,
They have a table and chairs in front of the office, but in the afternoon there's no sun anymore.
In the back of the building there is. Maybe they can make a place to sit there?

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HuizenAnoniem
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the room to be nice and comfortable. Cleanliness, friendliness, and great service are our top priorities here and we are happy to hear that our guests are appreciating our hard work and efforts. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Prescott. Cheers!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here twice and both were good stays. The rooms are in good condition and a very reasonable rate.
We had our dog which we were able to bring in with us for a reasonable pet fee.
Parking is a little tight if you have a trailer.

• Stayed September 2013
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your wonderful review. We strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service to every person who walks through our doors. Thank you for recommending us and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next trip to Prescott!
Poulsbo, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Quite clean, bathroom updated, fridge and microwave in room, AC and WIFI worked well, good location. Very comfortable with friendly proprietors. No breakfast, just so you know. Nice TV too.
On a busy road, but noise not a problem.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Susan T
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your wonderful review of our property! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found everything to be clean and comfortable. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Prescott.
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

My wife and I have been staying in various hotels and motels in Prescott for years and somehow never came across the Heritage House. We recently needed a room for a week with our cat in tow, tried the usual spots with no luck, looked in the Prescott Yellow Pages and called Heritage House more or less out of the blue. Grace could not have been more accommodating on the phone, gave us a great weekly rate, welcomed our cat and made the reservation. Our stay went as well as the phone call...great experience. We recommend the Heritage House wholeheartedly! CWebb

1 Thank Charles W
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Dear Guest, thank you very much for taking the time to share your recent experience at our motel. We strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service to every person who walks through our doors. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Prescott!
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

The hotel parking is great as parking options are limited near whiskey row.
The rooms as spacious, clean and quiet.
Lovely owners with good helpful tips.
I would recommend staying here as its a few blocks from Whiskey Row and a welcome walk home after a few drinks.
Be sure to visit The Palace bar on whiskey row its beautiful with friendly bar tenders.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for the wonderful review of our property and staff. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Cleanliness, friendliness, and great service are our top priorities here and we are happy to hear that our guests are appreciating our hard work and efforts. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Prescott!
Juneau, AK
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013

My sister and I stayed here for four nights. The room was very clean, the A/C kept it cool enough, we had plenty of towels, the beds were comfortable and it was in a great location. It isn't fancy but what more do you need? The parking was lined diagonal parking which I've never found difficult - the spaces were no smaller than a mall's. We got billed what we were promised without any room inspections. The wifi worked well enough with my tablet. If I had to ask for something more, I'd ask for a bit more light. It was about an 8 block walk to town; we loved walking on historic Mt Vernon street which was about 3 blocks away. The price was certainly good - I'll stay here on my next trip to town!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your wonderful review and kind words. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next trip to Prescott!
Caldwell, Idaho
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

I will have to agree with some of the bad reviews on this motel. I chose this motel off of the many wonderful reviews that were on here and when I called they gave me a packaged deal for my pets and my room that was better than online. We are a military family and have traveled with our pets for 20 years across this country and overseas and I have never been treated like I was treated here. This motel states that they allow pets. However, they are not pet friendly and I don't think they really want pets on their property. If you have a pet, do not stay here. I will say the lady that checked us in she was the shorter of the two ladies that I met. She was very nice and I loved her. However, the taller of the two ladies was very rude and confrontational. She tried to state our dogs were out of control when we left our room the first night we got there. They called us after being gone 15 minutes and asked us to come take care of our dogs which was unusual because we never have had a problem with our dogs but I didn't want them bothering the other travelers so we came back immediately. I asked my daughter to walk up to the room to see if they were barking uncontrollably and they were making no noise at all. She stood there for a few minutes and still no noise. We got out of the car and the lady confronted us. I tried to explain to her that if they heard a car outside the room or people talking they probably did bark but then calmed down. Dogs are protectors. It is more uncommon for a dog not to bark at all then one to bark. She stated this is a motel and people are coming and going all the time. The next morning after another confrontation from her I told her we would find another motel which I did within an hour. She also confronted my daughter after already talking to me then wanted to charge me more for my dogs for the one night. She said they were jumping up and down in front of the window and could have caused damaged. I said you want to go look, we did and no damage. The bed is against the window with a headboard. They were looking out the window but I have a hard time believing a dog can jump up and down on a bed in front of a window with the curtains closed and someone be able to see that. The Motel 6 on the next street is very pet friendly and if that is what you need I would go there. They have remodeled and their rooms are just as nice as this motel and I had no problems with them.