Heritage House Motel
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)
  • Breakfast included
Grand Highland Hotel(Prescott)
View Hotel
All reviewssports bar next doorclose to downtownfridge and microwaveonly thing i missedbig chainsleave the caraffordable place to staybasic amenitiesbusy roadcoffee makerwhiskey rowclean roomson premisesolder propertyrecommend staying herewould stay here againgurley street
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2014

The value and cleanliness of this place can't be beat. Hedy, the lady at the front desk, was very friendly and helpful. The room met all our needs. Everything was in good condition and clean. We worried it would be noisy because it is on a busy street but left the fan on all night and didn't hear a thing, and that was on a Sat night on a busy weekend!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 1stLadyrider
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean, our staff accommodating, and that everything met all of your needs. We strive to provide clean, comfortable rooms and friendly service to every guest who walks through our doors. We enjoyed having you and hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott. Cheers!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Wonderful couple running a small hotel. I came early and she cleaned a room quickly and checked me in. My online reservation thru booking.com never made it. She checked me in still. Small Hotel , But Great rooms, Nice view, Friendly Service, located downtown where everything is....I always go back

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank enaudnella
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2014

Dear Guest, thank you very much for reviewing our motel and sharing your experience with future guests. We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean, our staff friendly, and our motel close to downtown. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott! Cheers!

Reviewed 28 March 2014

I booked the Heritage House after reading reviews on TripAdvisor and was not at all disappointed. We were greeted by a very sweet lady, Heddy (for short--:o) Our room was spotless, comfy and quiet. The next evening prior to our trek to Havasu, I realized my down vest was not in my pack. I called the staff at Heritage House and they mailed my vest to my home address (sure did need it in the Canyon, though--Brrrr!) I can not thank the staff enough for returning it to me.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bibhiggs
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your wonderful review and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to hear that you found the room to be clean & comfortable and our staff friendly & accommodating. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott. Cheers!

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have stayed at the heritage house several times and always found everyone to be very friendly and the rooms very clean and you just can't bet the price!!! real close to down town and some of the bast placed to eat Prescott to offer

Room Tip: all rooms have a frige and a microwave
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank al g
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Guest, thank you very much for you wonderful review. We are glad to hear that you found your room to be clean, our staff friendly, and our motel close to downtown. Thank you again for the feedback and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Prescott! Cheers!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

This was my second stay at the Heritage House in Prescott. The staff was as friendly as they were the first time. They were very polite and helpful! The rooms are still very clean and tidy just like they were the last time. I believe that any review under 4 for this motel is very outrageous! After reading the reviews, I feel very bad for the owner for having to deal with rude and disrespectful guests. Anyway, I will stay again on my next trip to Prescott. Thanks again to the owners and staff for your great hospitality!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank explorerrob
HHM_Management, Manager at Heritage House Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your kind words and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to hear that you found the room to be clean and the staff to be kind and delightful. Thank you again and we appreciate your business. See you on your next visit to Prescott. Cheers!