Prescott Resort & Conference Center
Best Western Prescottonian(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$108
US$121
Hassayampa Inn(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$122
Holiday Inn Express Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$89
Hotel St. Michael(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
  • Breakfast included
Hampton Inn Prescott(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotel Vendome(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$122
Travelocity
Heritage House Motel(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$67
The Motor Lodge(Prescott)(Great Value!)
US$132
All reviewsbucky's casinoattached casinogingerbread houseviews are greatsmall balconythumb buttelounge arearooms are largeking suitenice roomhot tubindoor poolfront desk staffsofa bedflat screenfire pitmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The Prescott Resort & Conference Center is situated a top a small hill, giving beautiful views across the town of Prescott and down into Prescott Valley. The hotel, is clean, comfortable and staff were generally friendly and helpful. The lounge area in the main reception is comfortable and a nice place to relax inside or outside overlooking Prescott. The room was comfortable, with a reasonable size bed, sofa and bathroom.

There were however, some major negatives - firstly, the breakfast menu was a la carte, which was disappointing; buffet breakfast being a given in the majority of hotels. This was an inconvenience, having to buy extra food and keep it in our room for breakfast as the prices were much too expensive to be able to eat in the restaurant daily.

The real let down though, was the fact that when we arrived we were greeted by the sight of a group of intimidating looking people smoking outside of the hotel. We later learned that this was a tattoo convention, that went on for several days and made us feel unsafe, was noisy and frustrating due to the smoke hanging in the air around my baby daughter. One evening we were also shocked to see a rock band playing in the lounge area at night with the music at such a volume I refused to take my daughter through the lobby until the song finished.

The Prescott Resort would do well to consider bringing in a breakfast buffet and refusing to host such off-putting and unfitting conventions, which unfortunately tainted our experience.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Prescott, rather than out to the parking lot are preferable.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Room was very spacious . Room service was prompt. We will come again. The casino next door is very smoky. Not sure about that. Didn't think the dining room was the best. I'm sure we will try it again.

Room Tip: Loved the room spacious and very nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I attended the Siller and Mulligan wedding here at the end of June. The resort was grand: well taken care of and beautiful. The service was outstanding. I opted for the suite and it was well worth it. It was laid out very lovely and spacious. The outside provided a wonderful view and comfy area to sit and rest. The staff is truly the best. I dropped my ring down the drain in my room and within an hour they had someone retrieve it for me - so impressed. Breakfast was lovely and there was a nice selection on the menu. I took advantage of the Borgata Salon & Spa. Pia did my mani/pedi and Ruth did my massage. Both were fantastic! I can only hope to be in the area again to revisit this property.

Room Tip: The suite was a bargain and very spacious with stunning views.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Super nice staff, the room was clean and the bed was super comfortable, we arrived early and was able to check in with no problems. Room Service staff was friendly and everything arrived promptly. The food in the Resort was A+++. We really enjoyed our stay and will be going back to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 June 2014

One of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in. Beautiful room and the staff were very friendly and attentive. The only minor complaint is the air conditioning in our room was a little loud when it kicked on.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple