“Not bad, relaxing place.”

Prescott Resort & Conference Center
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Prescott
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Prescott Resort was an interesting place. The location is not hard to find at all just driving up the hill and boom you're in the parking lot. First impression: no valet parking. Okay no big deal. The outer hotel is filled with casino goers left and right which was kind of cool it showed some activity on the property. Check in was a breeze, thanks to Brenda & Jamie they got us to our room on the 5th floor with great service. Hotel room condition was not bad, beds were clean and room was tidy. The only thing that irritated me was that I was located in the suite and the only accessible power outlet was by the sink! I had looked around the room and none by the desk or by the nightstand. I looked very well but I may have missed it! The balcony was great; view was nice. Hotel occupancy was pretty low, we were the only party at the restaurant and lobby could be a ghost town at some points. One thing that was a setback was the coffee shop/souvernir sho--they close very early in the afternoon for the entire day. The SPA associates were cool and friendly although I did not use their services, Will come back! A+ to the general manager and the staff at this property. I will definitely be back!! I just wish that coffee place was open longer.

Room Tip: Book in advance, if you're on a budget, getting the suite room is definitely worth the extra dol...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We visit Prescott quite often as I love the weather, the people, the town. We stayed at the Prescott Resort this visit and was not disappointed. The suite was very spacious; bathrooms updated and the view was spectacular. Our room had a very large balcony overlooking the city of Prescott. The view is what made the room so special. Also, the friendly staff and amenities were great. I will definitely return.

Room Tip: Top floor suite is by far the best room. You'll pay a few dollars more, but you'll get the v...
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Not liking to do this at all. We rented from a lower price website versus them directly. We got stuffed into a smaller unit that was not part of the beautiful pictures we saw. Found out that it wasnt cleaned (all the way). Garbage in the cans, bathroom still dirty. Not stckoed fully. A call confirmed that it wasnt on the cleaned list, but we were still given the small unit. They then gave us a larger unit (matched the pictures). But wasn't complete. Soap and the like weren't in the bathroom, coffee wasn't by the coffee maker. But it was cleaner".
The next day towels weren't restocked, coffee had been requested but it was all decaf and the comforters were still on the ground.
Then the next day we wanted to look at the pool area and our keys didnt work. I went and asked for a way in and they made me a key without asking whom I was, just "what's your room number". Security??????
Overall there is potential. Pride in workmanship was vacant. We cant go there again due to the inconsistent service and lack of security as well as lack of cleanliness. I would advise on taking a close look if you are there.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank WinLPark
Reviewed 4 August 2014

it was a beautiful place, my husband enjoyed it very much. The staff was very friendly. The food at the casino was very good and reasonable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. There were a lot of shopping places in town which was only 5 minute drive from the hotel if that.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Really enjoyed our recent stay at the Prescott Resort. Our expectations weren't bad but weren't that high either but we were pleasantly surprised. Room was a good size, well decorated, clean and had a great view. Staff was friendly and helpful and the food in the restaurant was good and reasonably priced. Would recommend it and we will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2014

My wife & I stayed at the Prescott Resort for two nights this past week. We were in a suite which met our expectations. Overall the hotel was very satisfactory with good customer service and well kept premises interior and exterior. We enjoyed the suite, however, my wife missed having a refrigerator and found the Internet service spotty (at checkout we were told the hotel had some problems when we were there - since corrected).

We found our stay very enjoyable would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I travel to Prescott and/or Sedona every week for business. I've stayed at a lot of hotels and resorts, most have a staff with subpar customer service standards. The Prescott Resort is by far the best resort in the Prescott area, the customer service was a solid "5 STARS"; from check-in, room service, to check-out. The room was very clean and comfortably furnished. All the rooms are luxury rooms that have views of the mountain to absolutely die for from the bed and/or from the full walk-out balcony. It was so quiet the entire night, even with the balcony sliding glass doors open. I haven't stayed at another resort with such amazing views and excellent customer service from the staff. I booked a few more nights the same night I stayed.

Room Tip: Ask for 3rd or 4th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business