“Great for family of 5”

Comfort Suites Prescott Valley
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Prescott Valley
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Room we stayed in had a sofa bed. Great for us since we are a family of 5. Check in was smooth and check out as well. Breakfast was plenty and included a cheese omelette and sausage. Room was clean and specious. Hotel looks new. Hotel is about 2.5 hrs from the Grand Canyon. Worth it for those who plan on making a day trip to the canyon and don't want to pay canyons high prices for lodging.

Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed here with family for an extended holiday in Arizona. Staff were very helpful, convenient stores nearby and family room was very big. I would recommend staying here especially if you need a bigger family room. Breakfast was nice too

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014

This hotel sits above the city and one side of the hotel has nice views ......we had one of the rooms which was great. The rooms were clean and very roomy, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. We didn't get to use the hot tub and there were to many screaming kids but that happens.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Best find near prescott. Will not bother with anywhere else if I have a choice! The rooms are super clean, comfortable, and without odor. The breakfast is always good. My only complaint is that the wireless is very spotty.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our soccer team booked a block of rooms for a recent tournament. We received a contract from the manager clearly stating that we had a certain number of rooms reserved for our team with a deadline for each family to reserve their own room. However, two weeks before the deadline, six of our families were told that the hotel was sold out and that the rooms released from our team block. I pulled up the contract and emailed it back to the manager that indicated that the contract promised us rooms for these six families. The manager then found 4 more rooms however two of our families were still out in the cold without a room and had to book at another hotel. Not great customer service! Also, I noticed at check in, several people (not part of our team) were turned away and told that their rooms were released and no longer available. Why? These people used a certain credit card to reserve their room at the time of booking. This hotel ran the card early in the day (before their arrival in the afternoon) and their credit cards did not go through due to the Target security breach. These people were issued new cards from their bank due to the Target credit breach and these card numbers did not match the card that they reserved their room with. So,... they released their rooms! Unbelievable! I have never heard of a hotel running a card before arrival. So several heartaches caused to several families due to releasing rooms, not honoring contracts. The hotel was clean and breakfast was decent but that's the only positive things about my stay. I will never stay here or recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rob R
Reviewed 20 May 2014

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. We were in town for one night for the Bull Riding Championship event. The room was large and very clean. The bed was comfortable, which is a big thing for me. The pull out couch in the sitting area was a typical pull out couch. I would never be able to sleep on it but it worked well for my son.

I was disappointing by only two things. The towels for the pool were nothing more than thin. glorified hand towels. TERRIBLE! I understand that they probably don't want them stolen, but it was ridiculous. The other thing that disappointed me a little was breakfast, but only because I am trying to watch what I eat. There was no skim milk and only a few apples. That limited what I could eat to hard boiled eggs, which weren't very good at all, and yogurt.

All in all, I enjoyed the stay and would book the room again if the price were right.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Needed a place to stay while attending a graduation at Tim's Toyota Center. I took two rooms, a handicapped and a regular suite. The Handicapped room was huge. Both suites were very roomy and clean. They have breakfast in the am free. There is a heated pool and a spa. We had a nice time playing in the spa and pool and i loved the biscuits and gravy. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.;

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Super 8 Prescott Valley
Super 8 Prescott Valley
#5 of 5 in Prescott Valley
Best Western Prescottonian

Been to Comfort Suites Prescott Valley? Share your experiences!