“Moving to Whisky Row in Prescott”
Review of Tara Thai - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We love this place. The staff and food are sublime. Four of us returned here and found everything was unchanged from before except news of the move. The owner grows many of his veggies and specialty foods. Eat back away from the fish tank. The fish are entertaining but, well... Trust me.

3  Thank 314stevens

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have had the pleasure of dining at Tara Thai several times, and the food and service is always the same, Fantastic!! The owners, and service staff go way and beyond to make your dining experience the best it can be, Best Thai food I have ever had, bar none!!

2  Thank Rod T
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have been eating here for many years. The food and service are always top notch. If you want it hot , ask for That hot!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We found this little Thai restaurant in Prescott Valley of all places. We had the two specials on Mothers Day. The first was asparagus, snow peas and other veggies with shrimp. We also had the dish with tofu instead of shrimp. They are willing to substitute tofu for meat in their dishes. We also had the eggplant special. This dish was one of the most colorful dishes I have seen in a long time. The purple of the eggplant and the red peppers made it absolutly beautiful. Once I took a bite I no longer cared about the looks, it was the best Thai dish I have had outside of Thailand. It was spicy with wonderful flavors. The restaurant has a very good selection of dishes without meat or fish and will substitute with tofu. The service was very friendly and good. One trick is they give you a choice of heat from zero to four. Our waitress told us we could order it even hotter if desired. She told us she gets it at six. We ordered ours at five. It was nice and spicey. Next time I think I will go to six. We look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

The service is wonderful and the food was top-notch. They will make anything you want even if its not on the menu. The owner was in the restaurant making sure his patrons were all cared for. The staff is just as attentive and when you combine all that with good food you have a winning combination. Almost forgot about the homemade coconut ice cream. Don't pass that one up. Love that place!