“Good pizza”

Tailgaters Sports Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2014

I have only had their pizza when I go for lunch; it is so satisfying I never try anything else, but will try the sub now, based upon another review. Friendly atmosphere and I have always had attentive service. A slice of pizza it quite large, and they don't scrimp on the toppings.

There are newer reviews for Tailgaters Sports Grill

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Tailgaters Sports Grill is easily accessible from the highway and has great lunch specials. I love the pizzas, wings, & salads. Also great for watching games, drinking beer, and playing pool in the evenings.

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We always enjoy Tailgaters. It's a little pricey. Seriously. The drinks are high (but good), and the food is overpriced, (but it's good too!)

The best thing on the menu is the wings. They probably make the best wings around. No offense to the boys and girls across the street at BWW, but Tailgaters has you beat on that one.

2  Thank ChatWithMatt
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Nice sports bar I've driven by in the past, had time to spare this day so stopped in. Was a bit apprehensive at first as servers were goofing around behind the bar in their own conversations so took a bit of time before I was acknowledged. After that service picked to probably avg, no complaints. really liked the hot subs $2 off on Sat, made with baked pizza dough. Homemade chips I always like- these may have been a touch stale but ok. Had to taste the onion rings, and for my taste they were oily, standard mass produced bar fare. Beer selection was good, server was aware of all changes in beer menu, which I appreciated for the best were not on the menu.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

This has become one of our family favorites. We love their lunch specials as well as the dinners. Best of all are the drink specials on Saturday afternoons. The hubby and I will go for a couple of drinks just to get away, relax and watch some sports on a Saturday for a few hours. Good service, wide variety of drinks, and appetizers.