“Ono Sushi!! We can move to Prescott Valley, Arizona now!!”
Review of Sushi J Express

Sushi J Express
Ranked #21 of 100 Restaurants in Prescott Valley
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 February 2014

My husband, Wayne and I live in Maple Valley, Washington. We have family and friends in Prescott Valley, Arizona and we come down here at least once a year. Wayne is from Hawaii, and so he's been eating sushi his whole life, not to mention he is also Japanese. Those things being said, I myself have loved sushi and sashimi for as long as I can remember. The owners are a husband and wife team, Justin does a lot of behind the scenes work and prepping, and his lovely wife, Noriko creates delicious (Ono!) sushi. We went there several times on our last visit down in October of 2013. http://www.Sushijexpress.com You can check out their menu & pricing. Several of our new "favorite" menu items are: Philadelphia roll, Salmon Skin (oh, you MUST try this!!), Momotaru roll, Spicy Sushi Platter 40 pieces of heaven (GREAT for two people, you can take a few leftovers home for a snack later LOL) Wayne really loved his Tempura Udon noodles. I'm so thankful that Justin and Noriko have settled in just over 3 years now. Super fresh ingredients and an attention to details make this one of our newest "go to restaurants" in Prescott Valley. For those of you putting together a home management binder. Put this menu in yours, you won't regret it!

2  Thank Keleia

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have been going here for over a year and the food and service has always been excellent. I have taken many friends here who are now frequent customers. My favorite item is the Crunchy Roll.

1  Thank CookMedic
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Food was amazing. Great place to have lunch or order carry out. The staff was friendly and the sushi was so good and served with a unique presentation. Will definitely be back!

2  Thank AngelinaL992
Reviewed 13 December 2012

I have been going to Sushi J Express for the last year plus. The Owners Justin and Noriko are just great. Always friendly and happy.
The food is outstanding! The Sushi is made to order and all the ingredients are in a glass case where you can see it before you order. There cooked items are also great. I highly recommend the Ninja Jalapenos, Spicy crab roll and Katsu Curry.

Seating is very limited, they have only 2 tables but do a lot of take out business. The worst part of sitting in the restaurant is watching all the poor people walking by and not stopping to enjoy a great meal or snack.

1  Thank PV_Foody