“Horrible experience!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Restaurant not full and food took forever to arrive. Finally when delivered food was cold. Waitress not friendly and service not what it should be. I would not recommend this location. My family and I eat frequently at Cracker Barrel and have never been disappointed like this. Food replaced and pancakes taken off bill. But no apologies or acknowledgement on staff's/management's behalf.

1  Thank BIGEZNOLA

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Every time I eat at Cracker Barrel, it is consistently good. Love the egg sandwich with cinnamon apples for a side. I love the store as they always have such fun and different items.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

I’m a great fan of CB , worst one I’ve ever been it with regard to the quality of the food .
My husband had the chicken fried steak ,nice
I had the meatloaf ,sweetcorn,green beans and I ordered hash browns but got mash instead ,well the meatloaf was hot on the outside and cold in the middle .The green beans were inedible and the sweetcorn which is so hard to get wrong was different shades of yellow ,some obviously fresh and some old ..
I sent the whole thing back ,and they took it off the bill which is least you’d expect .. I didn’t have a meal at all as my husband had almost finished his .
With so many restaurants now in PV they really do need to up their game .Disappointed

1  Thank janieCrawleyUk
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The service was good, atmosphere good. We had biscuits and gravy............awful. It wasn't gravy, no taste, and texture was like paste being very thick. You actually had to spread the stuff on the biscuit.

1  Thank Ruth T
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We were sure looking forward to eating at a Cracker Barrel again, but were disappointed. The food wasn't as good as others we've visited, and the gift shop was small. We'll certainly try other locations when we travel, but not this one. The dumplings were doughy, the cornmeal muffins were salty, and the cobbler was bland. Our friend liked her chicken and rice. The service was very good, as usual, which helped to make up for the food.