“Awesome Pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Awesome Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

This is the best pizza. I have everhad. I have a very grouchy stomach and their thin crust pizza is the only pizza that does not make me sick. It is so great to be able to eat pizza again. Thank you Rosati for your great pizza.

Queen Creek, Arizona
“Think twice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

..... I've been there several times with my wife. Although the "Chicago" style deep dish pizza is very good, both times I had to pay over $21. The coupon I brought the 1st time was refused because in fine print it said take-out and the 2nd time because they told me that they were part of the Rosati's Pizza national chain. Over $21 for a pizza for two senior citizens, are you kidding me?
I need to make it clear that this particular restaurant is in San Tan Valley, AZ. Like they acknowledge, they are NOT part of the national chain. Thumbs down!!!! ...... :(

Visited July 2013
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“A great find.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

I went to visit my parents in Arizona and they recommended this place. The food was fabulous. They ordered the shrimp baskets and I ordered the half rack of ribs. I should have ordered the full rack so that I could have had something to take home. The BBQ sauce was great. It had just the right tang to it. I also loved the decorations. They had several pictures of Chicago Baseball Fields. I thought it appropriate that we should eat there on the opening day of baseball season. Great food, great service, and a great atmosphere. One more thing. My father and I ordered a sprite mixed 50/50 with cranberry juice. The waitress, whom my parents knew by name came back and told us that they were out of cranberry juice. I then heard someone say that they would go get some. I found out that Chris, the Manager had gone across the street to the Walgreen's, just to get a bottle of cranberry juice so that they could serve us the drinks that we had ordered. Chris, because of your devotion to serving the guest and your decision to follow the FISH philosophy of being there for your guest, you have earned a repeat customer every time I come back to Queen Creek. I thank you!

• Visited March 2014