“What happenend”
Review of Queen Creek Cafe

Queen Creek Cafe
Ranked #20 of 121 Restaurants in Queen Creek
Reviewed 22 September 2013

This was my favorite place in town. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner, Well then it changed hands bad idea. Poor management I felt sorry for the waitresses. Then a new owner okay now it's worse. I don't go there any more. Food lacks flavor for the price.

1  Thank tree619

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have never had a bad meal or bad service at this place. It is the only home town cooking I have found out here so far.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Have read about this cafe several times and I had high expectations on this Saturday morning. I decided to go for the "old people's meal" i.e. over 55 menu. Usually this over 55 menu is just a smaller version of the regular menu but today my choice was not good. Asked for and received a vegetarian omelet with hashbrowns with wheat toast. The waitress was very friendly and attentative, however, the food was not. The hashbrowns were too well done and the omelet even though it was supposed to include cheese (flavoring) had very little and there was no seasoning or taste to what should have been very fresh vegetables. Needless to say I was disappointed with my choice and perhaps should have tried a lunch item. I will try again, maybe today, 6/8/2013, was just not a good day for the cook.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

Service persons were wonderful.
Menu choices were abundant and servings were ample.
Preparation was a little too old fashioned for my desires but I will still go back. I've been coming here since 2008 and will continue to do so.

1  Thank Phyllis M
Reviewed 1 January 2013

We go here quite often for breakfast when my parents come into town. That makes for a party of 8 and we always have friendly waitresses. The food is priced well the portions are generous and the food is good and quick

2  Thank ladywhynott