We only stayed one night at this hotel but I wish we could have stayed a day or two longer to enjoy the grounds and facilities. It's true that is not a "new" hotel so the room could have been spruced up a bit but I liked that each room had either a small private patio or balcony with table and chairs to sit outside. Our room was clean and comfortable. The grounds have a resort feel to them. We didn't have the opportunity to try the restaurant but when we passed by there was live music.
My only complaint is the five flights of stairs that we had to drag our luggage up to get to our ground level room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover simplicity, beauty, and understated elegance. The Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico combines the essence of the Old West with spirit of Old Mexico. With its acclaimed cuisine, championship golf, and memorable vistas, Esplendor Resort offers an exciting place for travelers to enjoy the beautiful scenery and history of southern Arizona. The 179 comfortable guest rooms are adorned with evocative Southwest furnishings. Just 40 minutes south of Tuscon, Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico will transport you to another world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Esplendor Resort at Rio Rico reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esplendor Resort At Rio Rico Hotel Rio Rico
- Esplendor Resort Rio Rico
- Esplendor Hotel Rio Rico
- Rio Rico Resort
- Esplendor Resort At Rio Rico Arizona