See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 April 2010

We booked a king suite which is really 2 adjoining rooms, one set up as a bedroom, a tv and bathroom in each. Very nice. Very impressed with the food. Good quality for the price. We ate the Saloon and the Dining Room and loved the atmosphere in both.
Golf Course is lined with trees and real grass not a desert course. Pool area very nice. This is a perfect getaway. Tip would be to bring your own beach towels for the pool. The ones they have are extremely small.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 April 2010

Had a group of 16 golfers, and 12 rooms, Great service, location and friendly people, they always had a smile and a kind word. The Reservation manager made it all happen and we look forward to next year. Rio Rico is a challanging course but well worth the stay and play package and I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2010
Reviewed 20 April 2010

I stayed at Esplendor last week , i was there with Black Mountain Motorcycle group, played golf one day , and we had a reception 2 nights , the service and staff was very friendly and accomidating . Thge property looks great , everyone from check in to the bar and golf course was excellent .

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 April 2010

My husband and I stayed at this lovely resort over Valnetine's weekend. Two friends joined us on our vacation. All four of us really enjoyed our stay. We were brought chapagne and chocolate covered strawberries and were all made to feel like royalty. I can't speak highly enough of what wonderful people the Esplendor staff are, and what a beautiful, fun and comfortable stay we had.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2010

My experience was phenomenal. I got to say that it was a great experience coming here with wife. The Resort grounds are kept on the best conditions, great pool (heated) and best of all great service. Also the Room was something else, we stayed on what is called there "Romance Suite" this suite is just described best with the name, private and quiet. A real unexpected fast room service included a great selection of wine and those chocolate covered strawberries made a real difference in our stay. In a way, I can’t wait to bring the kids over to have fun in that pool..

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple