“I enjoyed this visit very much.”

Kachina Mineral Springs Spa
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Safford
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The place is not real fancy, but they treat you fancy. One of the Best massage's I've ever had. I know that I will go back there sooner then later.

1  Thank HdudesGirl1
in 6 reviews
"masseuse"
"nancy"

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I've been visiting Kachina Spa off and on for around six or seven years. My most recent trip was a few weeks ago. I would definitely recommend going for one or more of their services while there. The pools are lovely. They're all in private rooms, all tiled and extremely clean. The water is healing, relaxing and an overall awesome experience in itself. Choosing any massage option is great, their folks are very experienced and know what they're doing.

1  Thank Debra P
Reviewed 7 January 2013

Ok, it snows every few years in Tucson and we were "lucky" enough to see it up close. So, we did some searching on the internet and found Kachina Mineral Springs Spa in Safford, about 2 hours outside of Tucson. For $100 each, we soaked in a mineral pool for 20 minutes, received a 60 minute massage, soaked again, got into a detox wrap and enjoyed 20 minutes of reflexology, soaked one last time, and headed out warm and relaxed. Time spent: a little over 2 hours.

We went on New Years Eve at noon and were the only patrons. It was my husband's first Spa experience. The massages were first rate, as was the reflexology. This is not a plush spa but the staff was warm and welcoming. It is also CLEAN!!!! Our soaking pool was quite large. Each pool has it's own room so there is a lot of privacy. If you are in the Tucson area, spend some time at the Kachina Mineral Springs Spa and enjoy.

7  Thank mmcquest
Reviewed 30 October 2012

The waters are very healing, the staff is experienced and friendly, the atmosphere is relaxing. Once you've immersed into the waters you are transformed into another world where there are no aches, pains or worries. My skin felt wonderful, my joints moved freely and I was totally relaxed. The massage therapist I had was awesome. The reflexology coupled with the detoxification treatment was excellent. I would highly reccomend a trip to Kachina..

3  Thank Cousin K