“BEST BURGERS EVER”

TLCs Family Kitchen
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The BEST burgers in the world!!!! The husband and I drive up from Apaech Junction every now and then for the day just so we can have a burger. Love this place and the atmosphere and the owner is wonderful!

2  Thank trandar

Reviewed 2 July 2014

After reading the reviews of others my wife and I made a trip to St Johns to try out this place. I spent the whole trip north thinking about the chicken fried steak. Arriving at 1:00 PM I found the chicken fried steak dinner was not served until 4:00 PM. Good news: Breakfast is served all day and the CFS is on the breakfast menu. The portion I was served was certainly generous and having a couple of eggs, toast, and hash browns made the trip worthwhile.
My wife had the crispy chicken salad and enjoyed that as well. On the down side, the bathroom is accessed from the outside but was clean. Also there is a small charge for using a credit card. I do not fault the charge for CCs as this is a cost that would otherwise be passed on to the customers. I only mention this so that others know it in advance,
This is a gun friendly establishment.

3  Thank Peter W
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great food, fresh, homemade and a real surprise is such a quiet place. The cod in batter was perfect, and I'm an expert! The friendly staff were genuinely interested in my comments.

2  Thank Lala46
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Got into town late and hungry. The owner was ready to close but told us she can make us couple of burger. Delicious and great services. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Sunshinecubanita
Reviewed 31 October 2013

When we asked at the Circle-K where a good place to eat was they immediately said try TLC's, it's the best in town.

We arrived and found a very ecclectic dining room with old school dining room furniture of various types and styles. Very unexpected.

The food was GREAT. We had the Chicken Fried Steak special....and we got the last 2 of the night. The potatoes were terrific...made from scratch. Then for dessert we tried the homemade cobblers. All I can say is they were great. Tasted like mama's home cooking.

As we were leaving the local football team was parading through the streets in an informal pep rally type event. THe owner invited the entire team in for soft drinks/water or tea. We thought that was very nice of her.

2  Thank DrFood