“Home cooking and service with a smile”

TLCs Family Kitchen
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

If you like true home cooking excellent service and being catered to this is the place to go. Tim and Lori will go out of there way to make your visit memorable. If your traveling or living here there's no place like TLC. Stop in and enjoy.

3  Thank lsweney

Reviewed 4 July 2014

The BEST burgers in the world!!!! The husband and I drive up from Apaech Junction every now and then for the day just so we can have a burger. Love this place and the atmosphere and the owner is wonderful!

2  Thank trandar
Reviewed 2 July 2014

After reading the reviews of others my wife and I made a trip to St Johns to try out this place. I spent the whole trip north thinking about the chicken fried steak. Arriving at 1:00 PM I found the chicken fried steak dinner was not served until 4:00 PM. Good news: Breakfast is served all day and the CFS is on the breakfast menu. The portion I was served was certainly generous and having a couple of eggs, toast, and hash browns made the trip worthwhile.
My wife had the crispy chicken salad and enjoyed that as well. On the down side, the bathroom is accessed from the outside but was clean. Also there is a small charge for using a credit card. I do not fault the charge for CCs as this is a cost that would otherwise be passed on to the customers. I only mention this so that others know it in advance,
This is a gun friendly establishment.

3  Thank Peter W
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Great food, fresh, homemade and a real surprise is such a quiet place. The cod in batter was perfect, and I'm an expert! The friendly staff were genuinely interested in my comments.

2  Thank Lala46
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Got into town late and hungry. The owner was ready to close but told us she can make us couple of burger. Delicious and great services. Highly recommend!

2  Thank Sunshinecubanita