“Friendly staff”

Welcome Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Saint Johns

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Reviewed 4 July 2013

I'm glad we had this option when staying in SJ. The owners are great folk. If you need to book here, I guess you should be calling instead of booking online. They told me since I booked online, I paid too much and they waived my pet fees (2 dogs is $20/night x 2 nights was a pretty nice discount). Lesson learned.

The room was big and clean. AC in AZ is always appreciated. The bathroom was a little torn up but everything worked. The wifi was the best hotel wifi I've ever experienced. That was a HUGE plus. How often do you find a property that covers their entire property with signal? Awesome.

Who really expected to find a Ritz here in St. Johns? These reviews are goofy. The Days Inn is a nice comfort in this tiny town. People complaining about an accent? The people live in an apartment behind the office so of course they might be having a meal sometime. Even though these negative reviews are foolish, I think the owners have listened and fixed the place up. Look at the Budget Inn next door before you turn your nose up at this place. THAT place looks like a hole.

Room Tip: Call to book a room. Don't use the Days Inn corporate site. Also, we were staying here for the 4...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank shumagorath86
TheManager s, Manager at Welcome Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Thanks for choosing our hotel and sharing your great review. We are proud to provide excellent service and accommodations at a reasonable price and pleased to know you found us to be a good value. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Jay
Dexter, New Mexico
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I was pleasantly surprised and the large room, nicely furnished at an extremely reasonable rate. It was a large room for a single King, room was airy and very comfortable. The owner/manager was extremely friendly and helpful. If I ever get to St. Johns again, I am definitely staying there again.

Room Tip: I don't know about the double rooms, but the king rooms are great.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Been to Welcome Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Welcome Inn & Suites

Property: Welcome Inn & Suites
Address: 125 E Commercial Street, P.O Box 190, Saint Johns, AZ 85936 (Formerly Days Inn St. Johns)
Region: United States > Arizona > Saint Johns
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Saint Johns
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Welcome Inn & Suites 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Welcome Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn St. Johns Hotel Saint Johns