“LOVE this Restaurant!”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Kierland Commons
Cross street: Greenway Parkways
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The foods is always so good and so fresh! And the service has always been good. I'm so happy that my friend likes to split lunch with me because I don't know that I could pick just one thing to order. Yesterday we split the seasonal vegetable salad and the chicken sandwich. Both were soooo good! And if you tell them you want to split, they will even divide up for you in the chicken. You also must order the Zucchini Chips as a starter! OMG so good! The NoRTH that we go to is at Kierland Commons in Scottsdale. There is a cafe and a bar which are next to each other but separate. They both offer the same menu.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I visited this location with several coworkers. The homemade zucchini chips were wonderful. I split a pizza with one of my companions and it was good.
The sangria was also good. I tasted the red wine that others had ordered and it was also great. This was a good choice for dinner.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Me and my boyfriend decided to get away for a night and were staying at the Westin Resort down the street. We went out to dinner that night to Bar North. It was a cute and cozy little room surrounded by windows. The tables were lit with candles; the ambiance was nice. However, the menu has very little to choose from, which is fine if you make those few dishes great. Although mine and my boyfriends appetizer wasn't even fully cooked. We ordered the fondue cheese. The cheese was not melted the whole way and not to mention the bread we received to dip with was burnt. this dish was a total waste of $11 bucks. We proceeded to order dinner. I ordered the cheese tortellini and my boyfriend ordered the pig pizza. When the food came out the presentation of my cheese tortellini looked very poorly put together. There was very few noodles and a ton of veggies which were still stuck together in cubes like the were just cut up frozen and thrown in there. The dish had no flavor what so ever. You could go to olive garden and be more satisfied. As for my boyfriends pizza, it was just an ordinary pizza, nothing special. I know the location of the restaurant is in a fine part of Scottsdale, so I expected to pay a little bit more money than usual. But I was not expecting to get a 2 star meal in a 5 star restaurant. I will not be coming back here. To pricey for not a well prepared meal.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The food was very fresh and savory. Despite the heat we sat outside under a trellis of shade. Excellent service.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Last October, 2013 I ate at this restaurant and I gave it a great review. The food was delicious, well prepared, and service was great. I visited this place again in May, 2014 and was very disappointed. We had asked not to be placed on the side where traffic is, and that is where we sat - even with reservations. My salmon, which was awesome last fall; this time was a small, round piece of salmon that was nothing like the salmon I had last fall, and nothing else came with it. I was still hungry.The service was not what it was. It is doubtful that I would return, unless it was for drinks to overlook the beautiful area surrounding it.