Just spent a long weekend at the Scottsdale Plaza for a work event... While obviously an older facility, I found the hotel to be clean and a great place to stay! The pools were nice, food was good and I would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where the Old West Meets the New Guests arriving at The Scottsdale Plaza Resort find an oasis of tranquility that evokes a sense of home while capturing the essence of Arizona. Graceful Spanish Mediterranean architecture and décor create a cozy, private estancia-style feel. Warm desert breezes and views of Camelback Mountain in the distance settle the pulse. Nearby Cave Creek offers a glimpse into the life of the old west while James Beard award winning Chefs are crafting new specialties in Scottsdale and Phoenix. A Room for Every Lifestyle The Scottsdale Plaza's five distinctive room, suite and lodge options are arranged in intimate clusters that allow for quiet and privacy. Options ranging from larger-than-standard, deluxe guest rooms to beautifully appointed, residence-style lodges and suites and an extraordinary Presidential Suite, we have the perfect room for family vacations, romantic getaways and corporate groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Scottsdale Plaza Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scottsdale Plaza Hotel Paradise Valley
- Scottsdale Plaza Resort Arizona