2,794 results
All reviewsbi leveltennis courtsnice groundsmain poolwet barking suitefitness centerper daybusiness conferencebeautiful propertygolf cartpoolsremingtonamenitiesaccommodationsshuttlepatio
Reviewed 24 November 2017

We had an amazing time at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. The rooms were nice and clean. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Loved the free shuttle service and pool. The grounds are well kept. Really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheScottsdalePlaza, Manager at Scottsdale Plaza Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and taking time to give feedback. Your feedback is important to us and this is how we improve our guest experience. We will work harder to earn your future business.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort this past weekend for my honeymoon and it was more than I expected. Upon our arrival, the desk clerk upgraded our room due to being newlyweds. This was a very pleasant surprise and I was very appreciative of this kind gesture. We ordered room service and it arrived in a timely manner and the food was delicious. Every staff member we encountered was very helpful and offered us assistance without even asking. They even informed us of their complimentary shuttle service even though we were checking out that day. I highly recommend this resort and I will definitely be staying there in the future for a little stay-cation.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are grateful for your review following your recent stay. Thank you for mentioning our excellent staff. We are looking forward to having you as a guest again soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Nice location, clean and friendly. I would recommend staying longer to enjoy the amenities. The drinks in JD's could be improved. The food was very good. the outdoor fire pits and the fireplaces in the rooms were enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted that you enjoyed your visit. Please return soon... and often.

Travis Giles | Vice President of Operations

Reviewed 23 November 2017

My husband and I greatly enjoyed our stay ... the grounds were gorgeous, the jacuzzi huge, the rooms lovely. While I was at a 2-day conference nearby, my husband took advantage of the jacuzzi; we both enjoyed walking the grounds and finding places to sit and read or relax.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and taking time to give feedback. We appreciate you mentioning our grounds. Your feedback is important to us and this is how we improve our guest experience. Can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This resort has everything that you need at a great price! I was a little hesitant to stay because I didn't know how good that it could be at that price. I was so happy that we chose to stay there. Convenient to lots of places too!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple