We just got back from our second weekend getaway (no kids!) from Denver, and it was just as good as it was last year. The staff are so friendly - they just really can't be beat! The pools are so fun, especially at night. It is a very romantic place, I mean with firepits and exotic pools and gorgeous grounds, how could it not be? The rooms are updated and very clean. We used the little minibar fridge a lot, for my yogurt and fresh fruit that I got at the local market as well as bottles of water that we brought in ourselves. Kinda tacky I guess, but it saves us a lot of money and i like to have some lighter food available.
We ate both on grounds and off - I have the say that the restaurant on the grounds is a little pricey and was mediocre. Sorry! My advice? Try yelping some nearby restaurants instead and get some good mexican food. They have free car service to anywhere within 3 miles. In spite of the restaurant being a little disappointing, the trip was still a lovely getaway and was very affordable! It's a great experience, especially considering the price.
We will be back, no doubt about it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona