I loved everything about my stay at FireSky and can't wait to go back. It is a "Boutique" hotel which means it has character and is not a boring old chain hotel. The pools were beautiful, with lots of greenery and fountains surrounding them. I flet like I was somewhere tropical and lush. The poolside service was prompt and friendly and the front desk staff could not have been more friendly. The kiddos loved making s'mores (supplied by the hotel) at the firepits. The room service menu was delicious! love love love FireSky and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is truly an oasis in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. This luxury boutique hotel is remarkable for its Jurlique Spa, unbeatable location, exceptional service, sumptuous amenities, and Mediterranean-inspired bistro dining at The Scott Grill, Lounge and Acqua Pool Bar. The area boasts more than 250 golf courses, the Scottsdale Fashion Square, Waterfront district, Phoenix Art Museum, Taliesen West - the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture and nearby Sedona and Salt River Canyon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Scott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Firesky Resort And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Firesky Hotel Kimpton
- Firesky Resort Kimpton
- The Scott Resort & Spa Scottsdale, Arizona